33.Event Day

(𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞)

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭..
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞??
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭...
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭??
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐨.....

______________________________________

NICHOLAS POV

I woke up to an empty bed.. Where is she now??? I want her to engulf me in her warmth.. Is she offended by my impulsive action??
Ugh!!my head hurts.. I should stop clouding my brain with all those emotions. ...

I stood up and walked to the kitchen to find a small note beside an advil and a glass of water...
She and her obsession with small handwritten letters.. She just could have called me Or messaged me.. Duh!!

Dear Nick,
I am keeping the medicine for your head ache here, and their is a bowl of soup in the microwave if you don't feel well..

I have a work so I am leaving, don't wait for me... I will meet you in the event..

And

FOR GOD SAKE STOP DRINKING!!

naomi~

Okay wifey!! I laughed at her cuteness.. She do care for me...

I brushed my teeth and have the soup and left the hotel to find the Paparazzi waiting outside the main gate...

Ugh!! Not now..

She will surely kill me!!!...

"Sir what were you doing in this hotel when you are staying in another hotel"

"Is their someone special inside the hotel? "

"Sir what's your connection with Ms Rose.. "

"Did you meet her"

"Is your wife okay with you being in the room of another women"

The last question made me so angry, I was about to hit the person who asked it but unfortunately I couldnot....

I speed walk to my car to avoid them..

But little did I know this news will spread like wildfire...

And soon I found joshua calling me..