39.I am sorry*

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 1.11𝘬 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸. 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴.. 𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨...
______________________________________

This chapter will have some content which might triggered you. So if you are uncomfortable.. You can skip the parts I will mention to the last page for the summary ...
detailed mention of violence.
______________________________________

_THIRD POV_

29𝘵𝘩 𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳,

Nicholas ran to the hospital as soon as he got the adress. When he reached the reception , he is already out of breadth, panting due to lack of oxygen. Only God will know how recklessly he drived today...

The receptionists is confused to see the man who is taking deep breaths , sweating, his hair is a mess and some of his hair is stucked on his forehead...

But when he looked up , that's when the receptionist recognise who is he!!, she startled to to see the handsome billionaire like that...

"How can I help you sir" The receptionists asked..

"H.. Hi, can you give me the details of one patient?? " He asked still taking deep breaths to calm his racing heart..
H

is chest is aching , he is gasping while talking.

"I am sorry sir but i cannot give the details of the patient unless you are related to them" She rejected politely..

"Yes yes... Her name is Naomi.. She is my wife" He uttered

"Sir can you give me the surname " She said while looking at the register..

"Naomi Gellar Dawson " He said

"Sorry sir we don't have anyone with that name "

"But.. But i got the details that she is admitted here.. Look for it!! " He yelled and the receptionists flinched..

"Sir i-" She got interrupted from one of the worker..

"Did you forget??one patient was admitted 3 days ago with a letter where it's mentioned her name is naomi" The lady whisper to the receptionists..

"Sir, their is this patient... Who's name is Naomi.. But i am afraid I cannot give you details because her conditions was critical when we found her... " Receptionists said awkwardly..

"What do you mean you cannot give me the details, that's my wife.. You ca-"

"Sir it's a hospital you cannot scream. I understand your dismay but i cannot do anything.. The doctor attending her strictly prohibited anyone to leak her details " The reception said..

Nicholas was loosing his sense..
"Can you please call that doctor?? Please!! " He literally begged and that's when receptionists felt pity and decided to call Mrs Leone, the attending doctor...

Mrs Leone is one of the famous doctor and known to be a strict doctor who doesn't entertain chaos...

"Mrs Leone, Mr Nicholas Dawson is here. He claimed the patient you are attending is his wife... " The receptionists said in small tone and Mrs Leone looked up from the the papers she was reading..