~♡9♡~

𝕆𝔹𝕊𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ

Author P.O.V

'

"AHH CRAP!!!!!"

"How can I lose to him?"

"Seriously Jimin!!! How could you?!", said this he sat down on a couch trusfratedly (frustratedly).

He took out a cigarette from his pocket and placed it between his lips. Then he took out his lighter and lit the cigarette.

He is like really frustrated right now

He is like really frustrated right now. He is thinking about the matter which was happened just like few hours ago.

________________

Flashback
________________

After locking amy in a room. Taehyung went to Jimin.

"What are you gonna do with her?", Taehyung said with a little concern in his face. Jimin got surprised for the sudden question.

Jimin was playing with his phone. He looked up and said, "Ahh!! Tae-aaa....you just surprised me."

He again started scrolling his phone. He was basically didn’t want to answer this question for one of his reason you know.

"That's not the answer what I want? Is it?", taehyung said.

"What if I say....I don't wanna answer your question!!!", Jimin said.

Taehyung was little angry then. He didn’t wanted to raise his voice to his hyung. But he did.

"What is wrong with you Jimin? You first kill uncle (Oli's dad) and Oli. Then you locked that girl up and now you don’t wanna answer my question? Huh?"

Now Jimin look at him with his dark brown eyes. Which was clearly giving him a death glare.

"Taehyung lower your voice. I don't like it when someone raise his voice to me.", jimin said with his deep voice.

"Yeah yeah!! I know...", taehyung said like he don't give a damn about his words.

"What huh! Don't  you know how to respect your older or what?", jimin said. He was a little angry then.

Taehyung was scared because he know how dangerous jimin can be when he is angry.

"I know how to.", taehyung said while lowered his voice and head too.

"Then why!?", jimin said while raising up his voice.

"I..I just...just wan-wanted to know wha-what you gon-gonna do with tha-that girl?"

He waa scared because of Jimin. That's why he stuttered that much.

"Why?? Why you wanna know? Huh? Are you really that concerned with her? Do you have any relation with her? Do you?", jimin said.