~♡11♡~

𝕆𝔹𝕊𝔼𝕊𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ

Amy P.O.V

I am standing right now in front my new university. I am quite nervous because i don't know anyone here.

Entering the university, i saw many students were playing, chatting etc..etc.

Everything is new for me in this university. Walking though the hallway i was looking for the principal office.

Then someone came in front of me and asked me,"Hey! Are you new here?"

"Umm...Yeah.", I said.
"I knew that. However seems like you are looking for something. What is it? You can tell me."

"Yeah..actually I am looking for the principal office. Can you show me where it is?", I asked.

"Yeah! No prob. I can show you. Come with me. Oh...look how silly I am! I forgot to introduce myself to you."

"Yeah.", I said and laugh nervously.

"So let me introduce myself first. Hi! I am Ryujin. I am a student of this university. I am actually in architecture department. And you?", she said with a little smile in her face. She straighten her hand to handshake with me.

 She straighten her hand to handshake with me

She looks to cheerful and fun. I took her hand."Oh yeah. I am Amylia. You can call me Amy. I am also in architecture department. Nice to meet you.", I said.

"You also in this department? That's really good. We can be really good friends. Right?", she said.

"Yeah. I hope we will.", I said with a smile.

"Oh it's late. Let's go."

She started running and I also started running after her. Then she stopped in front of a door which is written Principal's office.

"Thanks for your help ryujin."
"Ahh...It's nothing. Now go fast. I am waiting for you here."

I nodded and entered the office room. Actually i were there for my routine. So i came here to collect it.

After sometime, I came out from the room and saw ryujin was using her phone. Seeing me she put back the phone in her pocket.

"Are you done?", she asked.
"Yeah. It's was just for the routine."

"Okay then. Let's go to our class."
"Hmm"

Author P.O.V

Here amy is trying to lead a happy life after those miserable things have done in her life.

She is just trying to forgot all of those things. But aren't you guys curious about Yoongi. Like how is he know jimin that well? Whats his real identity? What jimin want from amy? etc..etc...