4.

A little bit earlier also from her POV

Isabella's POV:

"I would never let something happen to you"
I don't know why, maybe it's because I almost died, or maybe it's because i'm not thinking straight because of the alchohol in my body, but right now because of those words, all I wanted to do was kiss him.

Something inside me said 'Do it girl!' but there was also an annoying voice telling me not to, because he is my enemy, right?

I cleared my throat and stepped away out of his hold, I immediately regretted it missing the warmth of his body.

He looked at me with an confused look. I decided to speak up first "I-uh I gotta go, Diane is waiting for me," I said, slowly turning around.

"Wait!" he said "I can bring you if you want to? I mean I was about to head out anyway?" I hesitated but nodded.

After a comfortable silence we arrived at Diane's house.

Just as I was about to open the door to step out of the car he spoke up, "uhm about yesterday, I hope you remember it" he laughed a bit nervously and rubbed his neck "I hope that you know that I wasn't lying when I said what I said"

Wait WHAT? I'm gonna ask Diane about this. I just gave him a smile and nodded at him before walking over to her house.

I looked back at him only to see him frowning before shaking his head and driving away.

What happend?

I got into her house, no I did not knock. I have my own key to her house, and she has her own key to my house.

That's what I call being best friend since we were 4. Thirteen years now, damn. I smiled as I got into her room. "Girl don't tell me you're still sleeping," I said as I got in her room.

But she want there? I was about to walk out when someone jumped from behind me and tackled me to the ground. This girl, sometimes I wonder if she is a child or a young adult.

"I SAW YOU GET OUT OF GRAYSON'S CAR OHMYGOD GIIIIRRRRLLLLLL!!" Diane squealed happily.

"Woman get off of me, I can't breathe!" I told her and she gasped before she got up. "You know, you do have some big talks after last night," she laughed before sitting on her bed.

"That's what I wanted to talk about with you!" I told her as I sat next to her. "Huh?" This girl is always confused.

"Well, Grayson said the same thing before I got out of his car, but I didn't know what I was talking about, so I just smiled at him before he sped away, frowning," I said and she hit me with a pillow.

"ARE YOU INSANE? YOU SMILED AT HIM? Girl, how are we even friends?" She asked and I laughed. "Don't blame it on me, he wasn't really clear about it." I defended myself.

"Well, then what did he say??" She asked and I cleared my throat to mimic his voice.

"uhm about yesterday, I hope you remember it" and he said
"I hope that you know that I wasn't lying when I said what I said"

Diane looked at me with a big smile. "Girllll he is crazy about you, write my words down I know I'm right!" She said while clapping her hands.

"No no no, I want to talk first with you, before talking about him, I saw that I called you last night after I came home, so I'm one hundred percent sure I told you everything what happend. So. Tell. Me." I demanded her and she laughed.

~~~
"NO WAY, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I KISSED HIM!" I gasped and she laughed "hell yeah you kissed him, and you went crazy on the phone," she laughed.

We were still in her room, but now with snacks as we were getting ready for the bonfire.

"I have a plan!" She told me and I looked at her. "Wellll, I gotta talk to Justin about, you know what, and you need to talk to Grayson about last night, but HE needs to talk to you, sooooo let's make him jealous! Just hang out with Chris the whole time and I'll be with Justin." She said and I looked at her as if she said that she could fly.

"There is no way in hell that I'm going to-" but she interrupted me "do it or I'll post the baby bathtub pictures on your birthday!" She threatened me and I groaned "I should've never shown you my dads Facebook." I said and she laughed "love you toooooo!" She said.

Isabella's Snapchat story

Caption: Love you❤️@Dianerosssx

A/n
this chapter is a bit on the short side but the next one I promise will be much better ;).