Chapter 6: Quarrel

If there is someone else in front of him, Bai Guangjian will definitely reprimand him without mercy.

He hates others most in his life for establishing happiness on his pain, and his insomnia and hair loss over the years have caused him to worry too much about food and food, and his quality of life has dropped sharply.

Whenever anyone joked with him in this regard, he couldn't wait to go up and go desperately.

But is the person in front of him the object of his desperation?

If Zu Qi has any shortcomings in this place, I am afraid that Xue Jue will not make his life better even if it is for the child in Zu Qi's stomach.

Recalling Xue Jue's face with alienation in his indifference, no matter how angry Bai Guangjian was, he had to forcibly suppress the anger that had surged to the throat.

Isn't it just being teased as a fool? There won't be a piece of meat missing, what's the big deal.

Bai Guangjian comforted himself in this way and calmed down anyway. He twitched his mouth and barely squeezed out a smile that was uglier than crying. At the same time, he took the wild chrysanthemum in Zuqi's hand: "Is it all you need to put on the bed? "

"You can also put it under the pillow. The closer it is to you, the more obvious the effect." Zu Qi replied.

Bai Guangjian nodded, and put Xiaoyeju into the small pocket of his jacket. Then he thought that it was not good to take other people's things, so he took out his wallet and drew five banknotes to Zuqi.

"Thank you, I bought this little wild flower from you. I don't know if five hundred yuan is enough."

"Enough." Zu Qi took the money naturally and folded it into his pocket.

He hadn't planned to give the wild chrysanthemum to Bai Guangjian. Although he personally believed that the value of a wild chrysanthemum was far more than five hundred, the wild chrysanthemum has not been promoted and has no reputation, so it can only be sold cheaply.

After doing a business, Zu Qi did not intend to continue staying. Before leaving, he also instructed Bai Guangjian: "If you still need it in the future, please come directly to me to buy it, because you are a regular customer. , I can give you a 10% discount."

"..." Bai Guangjian really thought about the five hundred yuan that had been pitted just now, and couldn't help but fall into a weird silence.

Zu Qi left with Xiaoya, and Bai Guangjian, who was alone, was fishing until 12 o'clock at noon, then he carried the fish caught in the bucket and walked back.

In the afternoon, Bai Guangjian still had a lot of work waiting to be dealt with. When he raised his head from his desk, time passed hurriedly until seven o'clock in the evening.

After dinner, he went to the lake for two night runs, and then Bai Guangjian returned to the room to take a shower, then lay down on the bed and began to brew sleepiness.

The previous work was piled up like a mountain and he couldn't finish it at all. Bai Guangjian developed the habit of working overtime and staying up late. Now all business is on the right track. He finally has time to take a breath and take a good rest, but finds that good sleep quality is long gone. He left.

It has been almost a month since Bai Guangjian went to bed at nine o'clock every night, but he still kept his eyes open until dawn.

This is still the case tonight, even if he took two sleeping pills, he felt refreshed, and he could even go to the workbench to fight for another three hundred rounds.