Chapter 8: predecessor

So Zu Qi watched Xue Jue throw down the things in his hand on the spot, turned around and got out of the car without hesitation, determined to be like a ruthless scumbag.

However, according to the character of the novel, Xue Jue was originally a scumbag to the original owner and the child.

Zu Qi shook his head helplessly, and subconsciously stretched out Erkang's hand and shouted: "Scum...No, brother, are you angry? I'm just kidding. I don't think your makeup skills are bad, I just think you can. Take it to the next level."

Xue Jue turned a deaf ear to Zu Qi's words, and walked out of the store with three long legs and two steps. The four staff members Hou at the door immediately welcomed him respectfully.

Zu Qi knew that Xue Jue had a tantrum again, squinted his eyes and grinned, and mumbled to himself as he got out of the car: "I like the way you are angry."

Without the ugly clown makeup on his face, Zu Qi finally recovered some of his confidence, and walked slowly to Xue Jue wearing a pink shirt and sweatpants.

In the face of the four staff members looking at the same strange eyes, Zu Qi smiled and said hello to them: "Hello, I am Xue Jue's family member."

"..." The staff were silent for a long while, and then turned their attention to verifying Xue Jue.

Xue Jue didn't seem to expect that Zu Qi would really dare to walk around in such strange clothes, his expression was almost stiff and turned into a fossil, and his whole body revealed a breath that could not be looked at directly.

After a while, Xue Jue gritted his teeth and said, "Yes, this is my family member. You can quickly bring him in and change his clothes."

The expressions of the staff were momentarily sluggish, but they reacted quickly and quickly put on their signature warm smiles, hugged Zuqi in a swarm, and carefully led him into the store.

This shop is one of the best high-end clothing custom shops in the city. Like the chain resorts under the Xue family, it implements a membership system, but all guests who can step into the shop have a certain social status.

Therefore, there are not many people in the store. People like Xue Jue will have assistants who come to pick up exclusive customized clothes every month, and will not visit the store in person to pick the finished products.

But this is not the point.

The key is that the first time Xue Jue came here in person, he brought the legendary "Mrs. Xue" who was raised in a deep house, and this "Mrs. Xue" was still a man who had been pregnant for a long time? !

If this spreads out, it's a big news that can make the front page!

The staff looked at each other a few times, and they all saw deep regret in each other's eyes.

Even if Mr. Xue and "Mrs. Xue" didn't hide them when they went out, they couldn't spread the privacy of guests freely because of professional ethics.

It's a pity that a big news was stuck in the throat, and they couldn't spit it out or swallow it, so they could only discuss and digest it internally.

...

Zu Qi had never been to such a high-end clothing store before, and couldn't help but look around curiously.

He was just an ordinary it man before crossing, holding an ordinary salary, and living an ordinary life from home to company at two o'clock and one line every day, and he would hesitate again and again to buy a four-figure down jacket.

The place where such rich and rich talent would patronize, Zu Qi before crossing may not even dare to take a look at it, for fear of being blinded by the golden appearance.