Chapter 11 | Untitled

𝗜 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗢𝗥 (𝗬/𝗡)

আ𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11 | .~

I don't have a GIF today, so have this chibi Ren that I drew myself!!

It took me like... 7 hours or so :')

⥤⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⥢

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

.

.

.

.

.

I'm sorry if this feels like a filler, I'm struggling with writer's block and stuff... anyways, enjoy!

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

"OH..." (Y/n) stared blankly as she glared into auric eyes. "Well, this is awkward." 

"Shut up."  "No, you shut up. Now, can you stop blocking the way? I'm trying to reach the milk." 

"No, you are in the way," Ren shot back, glaring. 

(Y/n) didn't like the current situation, and of all people, she had to run into Ren, though she barely recognized him. The latter dressed rather simply, contradicting his usual extravagant air. He wore a plain white shirt and black pants that reminded (Y/n) of Kung Fu cloth. 

Getting back to the situation at hand. 

Grocery store. Sunny afternoon. Ren. 

Basically a pretty good idea of what was about to down, right? No threats here, righ— wrong. 

(Y/n) had already woken up on the wrong side of her futon that day, both literally and metaphorically. 

She tried hard to keep up with her usual attitude and ended up going to get some groceries for Anna while Yoh trained. For Ni-san and Anna, (Y/n).