s3 e21

pulling my hair up into a bun, my eyes stayed sharp on Allen as i watched him pace the kitchen, "dude, you've been pacing for like three hours, what's going on?"

"uh i don't know," he blurts, eyeing me quickly before continuing. "really i, i don't know..im just thinking."

i tilt my head, questioning him, "about what exactly?"

"my mind is just racing and i don't know what to do," he states, stopping himself in his tracks as he looks at me. "help me."

"help you with what exactly, Allen?"

"i really like her, Alex, and im not sure if she likes me but it's like small things she does that i find myself questioning myself on."

i nod, "okay, who are we talking about, exactly?"

"i never told you her name..her name is Rose. i met her a few weeks back and i just-i don't know, Alex."

i nod, "okay, okay, relax. explain to me the small things she do exactly? how do she make you feel? what kind of person is she?"

"if you wanted her ssn, you could've just asked," he jokes, tilting his head. "im kidding but uh she's nice, nicer than the other ones ive ran into. she actually started a conversation about like-i don't know me and not about you. she never ask me about you, it's always about me and how im feeling."

"well, with all the shit the public has put me through, id be asking for everything that little girl if need be. but that's good, that's good she's trying to actually know you and be with you for you. i say go for it, you know? you know, you'll never know what you're getting yourself into, just don't rush anything, okay?"

he nods, as a smile began forming on his lips, "thank you, Alex. i appreciate that."

i nod, patting him on the shoulder as i walk past him, "anytime Allen, anytime, im gonna take a shower. if you're still up for watching a movie, let me know?"

"i am, go on and shower, ill be waiting until you're done!"

making my way up that steps, i went off into my bedroom and over to my dresser, walking into my closet as i begin looking for something comfy to wear.

it was pretty cold so joggers would be just fine.

after picking what seemed the most comfortable, i laid them out on my bed before going into the bathroom. i quickly pulled my hair out of the bun turning the water on.

slowly i began stripping from my clothes, feeling them slide off of my skin gently before hitting the floor.

i stepped into the shower, feeling the hot water hit my skin and immediately i relaxed. i slid under the water, standing there as the water ran down my body.

tilting my head back, i ran my fingers through my hair as i relaxed under the water.

suddenly, i let my thoughts get the best of me as Ava took over my mind...i couldn't help but think of her. it's been four weeks, almost a month. my best friend had been gone from me for almost a month and i was losing my mind.

every going second, she was all i thought about and my heart was aching. countless days and nights i sat and cried myself to sleep..praying the following day id have her back but nothing.

i just didn't know what to do anymore...Ava would never want me to go about it illegally.

i loved her too much to even try to.

i sigh, shutting my eyes as i kept my head at a tilt, allowing the soap to run down my body, "please bring her home to me, please."

turning the water off, i stepped from the shower slowly as i grabbed my towel wrapping it around my body. walking off into my bedroom, i flopped down into my bed as i practically hugged myself sighing softly.