chapter .11

mattheo pov;

she knows i don't know how but she does. i never told anyone . Unless she was there.

she didn't see me but she knows someone was there, you don't just run like that cause you heard a teacher.

in the early morning

i see her standing, well walking painfully slow i throw a stick to the side she looks that way i sneak behind her.

y/n pov;

i see something move , I'm trying to stay calm but in reality I'm having a mini panic attack.

"hello there" a deep voice says behind me 

i turn around its riddle "ahhh" i let out a screech . he covers his hand over my mouth to muffle my scream .

"shush " he says

"please don't hurt me " i shakily say

"are you scared of me " he says with a smirk

"no" i say folding my arms giving him a look "i thought you were someone else"

"sure " he whispers in my ear walking off

i stand there confused and flustered before walking into the main hall. 

just to let you know mattheo and tom are brothers in this ff voldy moldy is there dad . and just a heads up they even have an even younger brother coming so yeah.

Dumbledore stands up and walks to his podium 

"morning besties , today is not a good day for me cause grindy left me 2 years ago " he cries

"albus" professor McGonagall says 

"right sorry Minnie " he apologizes " so its late in the year but do we give a Fu-         care  no . we have a newbie psychopath introducing the not at all legendary tom riddle"

ah i love dumbly he is such  a vibe

tom walks over too the hat i see him look at Hermione

yes tomione is happening do i want to hear about it no  

ohhhhh i think he better not hurt her i will Cruico his ass . He was sorted into Slytherin of course i mean he is a riddle so it makes sense i guess. What was uprising was his brother wasn't to happy to see him sibling rivalry i love.

"hey" i say too him

"hi" he says

i turn to mattheo "he's already nicer then you" mattheo rolls his eyes.

"i guess you to don't get on" tom says

"then your a good guesser" i reply 

"well we already have something in common" he says" umm do you know that Gryffindor girl "

"of course i do Hermione is my bestie so don't you dare hurt her" i say feistily

"point taken" he says 

i walk to herbology . the lesson is almost over i'm just crossing my fingers praying there's no homework

sprout starts talking about plants " you will have a partner project"

pansy raises her hand

"no Parkinson you cannot chose partners " pansy gives me a sympathetic look . 

hagrid starts listing people "foster .....  newton ........... zabini ........riddle.m, lovegood"

i raise my hand

"no lovegood you may not change partners"

ugh i don't want to be stuck with this guy i mean i'm gonna fail now , i mean ill probably fail anyway i suck at herbology . everyone gets up to leave

"not you miss lovegood or you riddle" we walk back "now i understand you clearly don't like each other but riddle you are my top herbology student and well miss lovegood your failing so riddle you are to tutor miss lovegood instead of the multiple detentions i have set you"

we both groan this is gonna be a long term.