Epilogue

Akshi's POV

Life was pretty rolar coaster for us. Specially for him, as i am preety hard to handle

ONLY HE CAN

It's been 2 and half years till  we get married and he was with me always, in our every happiness, sadness.

On our first marriage anniversary we  both don't  even remember that it's our anniversary.

Mumma and papa called us on 12 am  at night and we were busy on doing some dirty stuff

You know!!

And that was really embarassing.

I still can't forgot that day.

Am now seven months pregnant. I came to know about pregnancy on our second anniversary.

As I was throwing tantrums on him for every single thing

Flashback!!

"I want red velvet cake why you order this chocolate cake"I said annoyingly as I was feeling very tired and  anger.

"But it was you who ordered cake" he replied boringly.

I don't know why tears welles up in my eyes
"I don't want to eat this" I said while tears make their way down from my cheeks.

"Why are you behaving like this now days, yesterday you don't want to have milk, then you ask for chocolate when i got one for you you said you don't want and now this" he said while raising his eyebrows.

I don't reply and more tears welled up in my eyes. I look down not able to meet his gaze.

He pulled me softly towards himself and made me sit on his lap.

"Are you pregnant by chance?" He asked very calmly.

And i look towards him with questioning gaze.

"I was saying that because you don't have periods till now, and as much I know you have your period regularly right?" He asked and I nod

He pulled me in a hug  and kissed my forehead and said "we will have another cake which you want okay !!" He said while rubbing my arms smoothly.

I don't know when sleep consumed me but I slept in his arms as they always feel safe and warm.

On next day we went to hospital for checkup there we came to know about our pregnancy.

He was on cloud nine and I was worried.

I don't know how am gonna do.

Am not good with children.
If baby start crying , i will also start crying while looking at  him/her.

But he assured me and that is what I want.

On that same night he also told me that how he falls in love with me at first sight and all this marriage was Arranged by him

When I came to know about this shock would be an understatement.

But still he is krityam Malhotra, who get anything he wants.

Not mine words his

These past seven months was hell for him.

Trust me I know.

I had lots of weird cravings and  I get irritated easily.

He was there for me.
And he should be..