epilogue 2

Authors pov

"You don't love me anymore" Akshi said making a cry face.

And he scoffed "yeah that's why you are pregnant ......... again"

She stomped her foot on ground getting irritated and walk away and he chuckled.

"She was mad because when he came back from office he don't hug her like he daily does"

Well that is serious.

"Papa is mumma angry with me" Krisha asked her dad innocently.

She is now four years old.

"No my child mumma is angry with your dad" krityam replied and she nodded.

"She was angry with me before" krisha said while making pout just like her mother .

"Why she was angry with you?" Krityam asked.

"I was not doing my homework" she replied.

"This is bad baby" he said calmly

"You know your mumma is not well as she have a little baby in her belly. Promise me you'll be a good girl" he said while taking her in his lap.

She nooded like an obident child and said "I will do my homework properly next time"

"Good girl now go and play with grand ma and grand pa" he said and she ran away to her grandparents.

He went to their room.

And there she is sitting on bed and huffing.

She look towards him and turn her head to other side.

He sat beside her and hug her tightly.

She wiggled in his embrace as she is angry with him yet

"Am sorry baby girl" he said and hugged her more tightly.

And here she starts sobbing like baby.

"What happened baby why are crying are you feeling any pain" he asked while panicking.

She hugged him tightly and cry in his neck.

"You don't love me anymore" she said and he raised his eyebrows.

He look at her and asked "why do you think that I don't love you anymore?"

"Because am becoming fat now" as she is five months pregnant now.

"Ok and what is reason that I don't love you anymore" he asked again.

"You dumb foolish man" I am getting fat that is the reason.

She said loudly.

" And who told you that ?" He asked still hugging her.

" I just know " she said

"You don't" he said
"And what makes you think that I don't love you anymore.
And about getting fat I think this is very normal in pregnancy, you don't have to be insecure about that as you are already a mother " he said getting irritated by her silly reason.

And here are her tears making their way.

" Baby I love you it doesn't matter to me either you are fat or slim or you are having any problem still I love you, so don't take stress about that" he said softly and pecked her soft lips.

She kissed my cheek and said " I need pizza" while making puppy eyes that always work on him.

"Don't make that face, you just eat pizza yesterday" he said while looking away from her.

"Please " she tried again.

And he firmly said no.

She started kissing his cheeks then his eyes then nose and at last his lips.

"You can try any other trick" he said while looking in her eyes which shows he is not getting effected but only he knows how much he is getting effected by her kisses.

She sighed and said "fine. But promise me this weekend you will let me eat pizza" she said more like ordered.

And he nod obidently.

He got up and went to washroom to take a shower
Well more precisely cold shower.

When he come outside he saw his wife who is sleeping without any care in the world.

He lay beside her and kissed her lips.

They both drifted into sleep.

But soon their sleep broken by their little devil.

Who want to sleep with her mumma and never let her father sleep with her mother when she is present.

He loves her daughter a lot but he thank God always that she is sleeping with her grandparents from the age of three.

"Papa move away from mumma she is mine" she said and trying to move me away from her.

He move a little and she lay between them.

By now akshi got up and is looking like she is in mars.

"Mumma mumma" came our devils cute baby voice.

"Yes baby" she said oh so sweetly.

I don't know what is wrong with me that she don't talk with that much Sweetness

"I want to sleep with you today" she said sweetly.

"Aww.... Akshi pulled her in a hug and then said sleep baby.

"No... Get up both of you and have dinner then you can sleep" krityam said and Akshi nooded.

"Am very hungry" Akshi said

"Me too"

Akshi got up from bed and krityam lift Krisha in his arms.

"Am sleepy papa" she said.

They want to dinning table and called their parents who are in garden doing evening walk.

Krisha sits in her father's lap

"What do you want to eat baby" he asked while patting her head softly.

"Noodles" krisha said

Krityam look towards Akshi and said "She is exact copy of you"
Everyone chuckled

" Grandma am sleeping with mumma and papa today" she said getting excited suddenly

"Don't you want to sleep with us" her grandmother said.

She nod her head and said "But I miss mumma and papa " while pouting.

They nod and everybody enjoy time together..
.
.
.
.
.
In midnight

Krityam got up and pick Krisha from bed who is sleeping between husband and wife.

And place her on one side and put a lot of pillows beside her and said
"I love you baby but your mom is mine" he kissed her forehead and sleep beside his wife while hugging her.

"You shouldn't do that " Akshi said in her sleepy voice.

"I can't sleep without you" he said and kissed her crown

She open her eyes and kissed his lips.

"I love you" she said and kissed him again.

"I love you more babygirl" he said pulled me in a passionate kiss.

.
.
.

.

After four months they are blessed with a baby boy
Whom they named Dhruv Malhotra.

Sanjana and Vishal got married and they have Five years old baby boy.

And anaya got pregnant again with twins after two years of her miscarriage.

And viren is now looking after dad's company and also his own business.

Everyone is happy in their own life with what they have.