Chapter 16

He got harder inside me. He groaned with his hands on my bare waist. "Your so fucking lucky these windows are tinted."

I lip my lip looking down at him I looked up feeling him bury deeper inside me. "Look at me darling," he instructed.

I looked down at him he growled under his breath. I dug my nails into his shoulder skin.

He groaned "T-the cars moving," I moaned. "W-we have to stop Zane." He groans and goes faster fucking me harder.

My breast bounce back and forth as I bounced on him. I gasped at my feelings He fill me up. I rolled my eyes back and forth on his lap.

"Zane," I moaned. "Say it again," he looked at me. "Zane," I said as I was told. "It feels so good," I moaned. He gets rougher "Go slow!" I pleaded.

He gripped my ass "Yes yes," I moan over and over again feeling another orgasm coming. "Zane is the minute over."

"Almost baby," he watched as my hip rolled on him. He nudges his dick into my cervix. I cry out my pussy clenched around him.

"Fuck," he groans putting his hand over my mouth. He thrust into me one more time and then stops. His hand ran down my sweaty back.

I groaned feeling his dick still inside me. We made eye contact his forehead was sweaty. I put my forehead on his shoulder.

"Your a good girl taking all my dick," he whispered in my ear. I looked at him he tucked a piece of my hair.

I walked out I don't know why he was stressed but he was most of the time stressed and angry I talked to Jes about it.

"Well does he act like that towards you?" "Oh hell no of course not," I said. "Ok then that's good just don't think too much about it, now if he gets like that towards you cuss his ass out," Jes said.

I laughed "ok I'll talk to you later." "Ok bye," I hung up. My office door opened I looked up and placed my phone on the glass table.

"Good Afternoon sir," I bit my lip. He's so fucking fine his sleeves were rolled up. You could see his tattoos that disappeared up his arm that I couldn't see because of his sleeves.

"Amelia," he said in a serious tone. I looked at him confused. "I'm going home I need you to cancel my meeting for today push them back," he said.

"Wait are you ok," I said getting up and walking toward him. "Yeah Amelia do what I say," he shut the office door in my face. Oh—ok

I walked to my laptop and rescheduled his meetings. As he requested. I tried to call him but he didn't answer at all. I even tried to text him.

I didn't know where his house is so I couldn't even see him or try to talk to him. I went home around 9 pm. I sat on my couch with a bottle of red wine and a glass.

I sipped it little by little pouring more and more.

Why wasn't he talking to me?
What wasn't he telling me?

I scrolled on my phone waiting for a text or at least a call I didn't care that he left work I just want to know if he was ok.

I ended up going to sleep I open up to a big ass wine pill on my white couch. "Fuck!" I yelled grabbing the cup.

I put the cup and bottle of wine on my counter.