Chapter 34

"He must really love you because he planes my trip 4 days ago," Jes said. "Really," I said. "Yup, and I have to go," Zane said walking in. "Ok," I looked up at him.

He pressed his lips gently against mine and walked out. "He's in love with you," Jess squealed. "I know I love him," I said. "You should be he's amazing," Jess said.

"I know." "So where's my room," he asked. "Well I would say you could have the one across the hall but we kinda had sex in there," I said. He laughed "Damn girl having sex left and right."

"Says you"

I missed Jess so much, but since Jess has been here Zane has been acting weird. I tried to talk to him but he just block me out. He doesn't want to have sex it's weird.

"Hey baby," I smiled. "Hey Amelia," he said. He never says Amelia... "ok," I walked away.
***
I wore a red tight dress, it showed a lot of cleavages and it outlines my curves perfectly. I put my hair into a tight ponytail brushing it up.

"Where are you going," Zane walked in. "Out," I gave him a dry answer. "I hate the one-word answers," he said. "Sounds personal," I sat on the bed and started to put on my heels.

"What is your problem," he said I looked at him. This man is unbelievable. "You have been acting weird to me so what's your problem," I said. He rolled his eyes "Baby it's just work."

He walked to me "No don't try to kiss me now I've been trying to kiss you." "But I miss your lips," he kissed my neck. "Mm," I said.

I closed my eyes starting to enjoy it. "Your fucking gorgeous." "Thank you," I whispered. "Your skin is so soft," she whispered. "Mark it," I said he started to mark my neck.

I got so horny and wet. "Fuck, I'm horny," I whispered. He chuckled quietly "I bet you are." He picked his head up and kissed my lips.

"Later you can ride my face," he whispered as someone knocked on the door. "For how long," I asked. "As long as you want," he kissed my neck and walked to the door opening it.

"Hey is Amelia ready," I heard Jes ask. "Yup she's ready," I got off the bed. "Have fun darling," Zane said. "I'll see you later," I said walking door the stairs.
***
"Who am I meeting," Jes asked. "Olivia Zane's sister she's actually like you," the limo stopped. We got out and walked to the bouncer.

"Ma'am?" he said. "Zane Everett's girlfriend," I smiled sweetly at him. He nodded and moved out the way. We both walked in. "Damn he's that powerful." "Yup," I said.

"She said she's in the back," I said. He nodded and we walked into the back VIP area. Security stood in front of me. "Who are you," he said. "Um that's my sister in law," I pointed behind him at Olivia.

He didn't even look back "You can't enter," he said. "Why not," I looked up at the bulky dude. "I said no now I will kick you out," he said. "Do you want me to call my husband," I tilted my head at him?

"Who is that?" "Zane Everett," I smiled at him. He instantly looked scared he moved out the way. Jes and I walked to Olivia. "Hey," Olivia smiled. "Oh who's that fine thang behind you," she looked behind you.

"My best friend-," Jes cut me off. "JESSIE!" he said. Seems someone has a crush. She laughed at him I've never seen her like this. Or him.

Jes was a fine ass man like hell he's fine..don't tell Zane I said that but he is. He was 6'3 tattoos only a few. He has a nose piercing, green eyes darker than Zane's.

"Ok we can sit," Olivia said. Jess sat next to her and I sat down. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Zane. He was talking to a girl...she was touchy with him.

Why is he even here? And why is that bitch touching him? "Beat his ass I give you full permission," Olivia said looking at the same thing I was looking at.

"It'll be wrong if I go over there and snatch her uneven wig off," I said. "No," Jes and Olivia said at the same time.

Zane then stopped talking to her and walked over to where we were but he was on his phone. I looked at the girls that were on the pole.

One winked at me I smiled at her. Zane placed a kiss on my cheek. I looked at him "You look sexy," he whispered. I smiled at him "Do you want a drink?"

"Yeah," I said. "Come on," I grabbed her hand and we walked to the bar. "What do you want," I asked. "Whiskey." "You heard her get it," Zane said to the bartender who got quickly to work.

We stood up but Zane stood behind me I was leaning on the counter. "Here you go miss," he slides me the glass. I grabbed it and same him an appreciative smile.

We walked about to the VIP area to Jes and Olivia making out. "They like each other," I whispered to Zane. "Stop kissing my sister," Zane low growled at Jes. Jes moved his mouth from Olivia's.

"Stop doing that to him Zane," I sat down. "He should keep his lips off my sister," Zane mumbled not happy at all. "Baby she's fine she's old enough," I rubbed her knee.

He placed his arms on the back of the seat and leaned back in the seat. I put my hand on his thigh. He looked at my heels. I looked at the strippers. "Aren't they fine I swear they are," I whispered to him.

"I'm not paying attention to them but I think you should get in that pole and strip for me," he whispered.