| Ch. 3 |

(I'll stop rewriting the Chapters. If you're new to this story, I only rewrote Ch. 1 & Ch. 2 because I thought those were the bad ones-)
Date I typed this: 7/09/22

*Time Skip*

Su-Hyeok and I are in the hallway heading to class. We continue to walk until we reach our classroom. I notice Mrs. Park is here. I wonder why because Mr. Lee is not here, I mean he was here yesterday so?

I walk to my desk and set my backpack down. "Has anyone seen Hyeon-Ju? If you did, contact me right away." Mrs. Park asks. Everyone says they were cleaning the science lab yesterday together.

Suddenly I-sak comes storming towards my desk,"What the hell Y/n?! I can't believe you would do such a thing! I thought you were gonna keep it a secret!" I-sak said yelling. This caused everyone's attention to look at us.

I look at her with a confused face, "I-sak..What the hell are you talking about?!" I say while standing up.

"Now everyone knows who I like! Stop acting so innocent!" I-sak said.

"I swear I would never-" Suddenly I-sak pushed me to the ground.
Which made me fall back into the wall. I immediately stood up.

"Girls! Stop this nonsense right now! I-sak you shouldn't be pushing other students-" Mrs. Park said, but I interrupted her.

"I-sak..You know I would never do that..We've been friends for 11 years and I wouldn't do anything like that! You know..I would never do this..You trust me right?" I say.

Suddenly Hyeon-Ju opened the classroom door with blood covered all over her face. "We'll talk about us later," I say to I-sak while running towards Hyeon-Ju.

Mrs. Park immediately ran towards Hyeon-Ju. Suddenly Hyeon-Ju collapsed to the ground. "Mrs. Park..He grabbed me..The science teacher grabbed me and locked me up." Hyeon-Ju said with a quiet voice.

"He locked you up? The science teacher? Mr. Lee Byeong Chan?" Mrs. Park said confused.

I just stared at Hyeon-Ju. This didn't make sense, would our science teacher really do that?

(Idk why, but I feel like when more chapters come out, they'll probably get more intense.)

Creator:@OfficialAOUADstories