Thank You!

"Wait really?!" I ask. Clearly shocked.

"Yes of course, you're my bestie." She holds out her hand and we do our handshake.

Secret Handshake:

https://youtube.com/shorts/Fs1IjCqWKRI?feature=share

We laugh and then hug.

"I love you bestie boo" I say and then walk over to Vinnie.

"WERE GOING TO BE PARENTS!" I yell. I run out of the room and into the middle of the road to dance. Cars are honking at me but I don't care. I'm so excited that I don't realize what I'm doing suddenly a car is coming straight for me and I'm about to get hit.

Suddenly everything goes black.

Vinnie POV:

I just watched Analise get hit by a car. I scream, it looked like a rag doll. I run to pick her up and then yell at the driver. The police come to check out the scene and arrest him. I smile.

But now Analise, she is unconscious in my arms and I run inside.

"HELP ME! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" I yell. Nurses crowd Analise and take her to the emergency room.

I sit down and put my head in my hands. Suddenly I hear whispering. I look up and see two teenage girls pointing at me and whispering. They also have their cameras out- WAIT! MAYBE THEY CAN SEE WHAT HAPPENED! 

I run up to the and they start blushing. "Could I have your phone?" I ask. They hand me the phone and giggle. I watch the video and gasp.

The man they arrested wasn't the man in the video, and the man in the video didn't stop when he saw Analise. But I realized his face, if only I could remember then maybe I could find him.

Then it hits me. 

The Person who hit Analise was........

Alex Warren.

NEW CHAPTERS SOON! PLEASE VOTE! THANK YOU FOR THE VEIWS!