Connection!

I wake up to hear Vinnie arguing with the doctor. Why am I here? What happened? I look down at my hand and gasp as I look at my ring, I remember what happened now.

The ring:

I start crying and Vinnie and the doctor immediately stop arguing and look at me

I start crying and Vinnie and the doctor immediately stop arguing and look at me. Vinnie face instant drops.

"You're going to be ok, shhhhh, it's ok" He says petting my head. 

The doctor sighs and sits on the side table. Vinnie glares at him and then turns back to me.

"it's- it's just a bit of a medical connection that we have" he stutters

The doctor explains to us that our bodies are connected, for example if I had a headache, so would Vinnie. 

"How does that work?" I ask.

The doctor just shakes his head, he doesn't know either. That's what got me the most scared. No one knows what is happening to me.

"We've called in, multiple professionals to try and find out what is happening" said the doctor. "So far we think that it might be because you two are- well you two are soulmates." 

I gasped and covered my hand over my mouth. Vinnie eyes just widened. He didn't say anything, he just walked away. 

I stood up and chased him.

"VINNIE!" I yell but he wouldn't turn around. "VINNIE, PLEASE COME BACK BABY-BOO!" 

By hearing his nickname he stopped and turned around slowly. I held out my arms and he ran into them crying and kissing my head.

"I'm sorry" he said "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorr-"

I cut him off by shaking my head. "It's ok, shhhh, you're ok, you're fine" I said, squeezing him tighter. I repeated that until he relaxed and stopped crying.

I wiped his last tears and kissed them away. He smiled and held my hand as we walked back.  

The doctor looked relieved as we walked into the room. "You guys are free to go." he said handing us each a folder. "We might have to call you back another time though, please keep that in mind" he said, closing the door behind him.

We waved good by and walked away hand in hand. 

As we walked into the parking lot I saw something that I could never un-see. 

Alex f*cking Kouvr as she moaned and screamed his name in his car. I dropped my bag immediately and....

screamed.

NEW CHAPTERS SOON! THANK YOU FOR 500 VIEWS! PLEASE VOTE!!!