☀︎︎ Are You Close? ☀︎︎

ARES RUSSO

ARES RUSSO

She's one hell of a fighter.

I love that. I can't show that but it's definetly given me a boner or two watching her chest rise and fall with each breath.

She pressed the knife deeper to my throat. I could feel the sting and blood beginning to trickle down my neck.

"I gave you a chance to leave and never come back, why didn't you take it?"

I looked into those deep grey eyes that I fell for.

"Because I wouldn't have my wife sitting right next to me on that train ride." I answered truthfully.

I watched her eyes widen and the knife slowly falling. She stepped back and blink at me.

"Wife?" She whispered. A crack of emotion shone through her grey eyes and I mentally cursed myself for saying that.

"No. Not yet anyway." I panicked. "Lorelai, can we stop this?"

"Stop what? You're the one trying to expose my secrets." She accused.

"What secrets? The ones you were collecting on me and using to spy on me?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I know nothing besides the fact that you kill people for money. And that you are a lying bitch who sucks at spying!" She shouted and pointed an accusing finger at my chest.

"Says the one who got caught by my father and Derek." I shouted over her and she slapped me. I took a deep breath in and out before pressing the tip of my tongue to my cheek and smirking.

"I never knew until you came back from the long night and I found my nail in your pocket. When I left, the envelope of all the information came to me and you were spying on me."

I have no information on her. The envelope my father gave me had all my information and pictures of her. I would've never guessed she was Melaina if Dom and Stefano hadn't told me. Derek was the one who knew.

"Who sent you that envelope?" I asked her to make sure that the theory in my head was accurate.

"It had no name."

"You took an unknown envelope and opened it?" Talk about being stupid.

"Raeni opened it."

"And you're telling me I suck?" I chuckled.

She opened her mouth to talk but I didn't want to hear whatever insult she had to give so I pulled her forward and kissed her.

When we pulled apart, I could feel her shallow breath on my lips. She surged forward and smashed her lips onto mine in a feverish kiss.