Meeting The Parents

Claire turned into a cat and was very friendly with Geralt again. She was sitting on his shoulder licking his face and purring. Geralt liked the cat way more just because she couldn't talk back and actually seemed to listen to him in her cat form after the couple hours of her able to understand him.

"Claire sure likes you, going to court her or can I?" Jaskier asked as Geralt looked down at him.

"She doesn't have long to live Jaskier, she won't marry a man not even if her life depend on it. I suggest you leave her alone," he informed as Claire nearly fell off of him while rubbing her head on his face but he caught her and put her in his lap.

"What I thought this was just a harmless curse," Jaskier said.

"It's not harmless, it killes who ever has it when the woman turns 21 some how she is twenty six and is still alive," he answered.

"How much time does she have left?" Jaskier asked.

"No idea but I her human self is disappearing during this time as this cat it is safe to say she will turn into cat during the day and she might lose her humanity. Cats don't live long so she might die of old age even though she isn't old. In cat years she would be," he informed.

"Can it be fixed?" He asked.

"I don't know it's why I am taking her home. Her parents have to know something. If they don't they are hiding it from me or themselves," he said as they came across the kingdom.

The town was sleeping peacefully and didn't even notice there princess was missing. He went up to the castle and was immediately stopped by guards.

"You shall not pass witcher!" A guard growled.

"I have your princess," he said as he showed off Claire.

"Our princess hates all men," he informed.

"Take her and see if she scratches you," he said as Claire was sitting on him full of content.

The guard walked right up to her before he could even react she launched herself at him and tried ripping him apart making him scream in pure panic.

"Get off of me you furry bitch!" He yelled grabbing her and throwing her onto the ground but she tried attacking him and the other guards as well.

One even drew his sword making Geralt get off of Roach and defending her. He quickly knocked out the guard and picked up Claire. He petted her gently as she started to pur.

"How do you do that?" The guard asked wiping the blood off his face.

"I don't want to fuck her and she senses that," he informed making Jaskier but into laughter.

"How many women have you slept with Geralt really?" Jaskier asked.

"How many married women have you slept with? I don't sleep with married women because I'm not a home wrecker," he informed.

"We will let you see our queen and king, they are sleeping but we will wake them for you," the guard said as they started to head in.

"That's why you like me isn't it? I'm not trying to get in your pants or under your dress," he said as they walked in and the first thing he noticed was that there were no paintings of her anywhere on the walls. It was just the parents and a boy.

"They don't seem to like you to much," he said as he petted her gent.

"Wow this place is amazing!" Jaskier informed.

"Just because it looks amazing doesn't mean it is," he informed as she started to snuggle into him.

"You have my daughter? Where has she been?" The king asked making Claire hissed.