𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 || "math sucks"

People come and go, that's life

•                                   •                                   •

• • •

"REALLY Esme?" Sierra groans from her position on the couch "we've explained it so many times"

"It's not my fault" she defends "math sucks"

"Well I'm done with homework" ivy sits up "I wanna do something fun"

"We could go swimming" I suggest "there's a pool outside"

"Yes!" They all say at the same time

"I'm inviting Blake and Ryan" sierra announced grabbing her phone from the table.

I know what they're trying to do. It's pretty obvious.

Once we're all changed I grab the towels from the closet and put them all on the chairs outside.

Sierra is the first one to jump in and I'm not surprised. Ivy puts some music on her phone before she follows sierra's actions and jumps in.

Me and Esme on the other hand go straight to the jacuzzi.

"The boys are 5 minutes away"

I take that time to prepare myself. My mind keeps drifting to that night at Sierra's house. It surprised me a little when he comforted me after the dream.

"Make way" I hear Ryan say before he straight up belly-flopped into the water. Blake walks toward me and sits next to me in the Jacuzzi.

"He's had a lot of skittles on the way here" Blake informs me and I smile while shaking my head.

"Of course, he has" I laugh "I'm not even surprised"

• • •

"So" sierra jumps onto the couch beside me "this gon be another movie night or what"

"Sure" I shrug "if you want it to be"

"I dibs on picking the movie" Ryan interrupts making her groan.

"Your gonna pick one of the most boring horror movies out there"

"I will not" he defends.

"I'll just pick a movie shall I" Blake snatches the remote from him and takes his seat beside me. He puts on Annabelle comes home and holds the bag of chips towards me for me to take one, and I comply.

We are about an hour into the movie and Ryan is already asleep. Blake drapes the blanket over us and I hold in a smile.

He's been so nice ever since that one night. I feel eyes at the side of my head so turn to see ivy giving me a smirk, I roll my eyes and turn back to the tv.

I feel my eyes struggle to stay open and I can't help but let them close, taking me into slumber.

•                                   •                                   •

As soon as I open my eyes I'm greeted by the sunlight through the curtains. I feel Blake's arm around my stomach and I can't help but smile.

That was one of the best night's sleep I've had in ages.

I gently remove his arm and walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I'm surprised to see Esme sitting on the island stool with a cup of tea in front of her.

"Morning Es" I smile and she looks up at the sound of my voice.

"Hey kens" she smiles back tiredly.

I take a seat next to her and take small sips of water "you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good" she answers "ivys snoring woke me up"

"I can't believe it's been 6 weeks since you came here"

"Me neither" I admit "it's gone by so fast"

"I'm glad we're friends" she nudges me with her elbow I let out a laugh.

"Me too"

30 minutes go by before the others wake up. It's quite clear that I and Esme are the early riser.

 It's quite clear that I and Esme are the early riser

Before you say anything I'm sorry that it's so short. I didn't know how to end this chapter and I wanted to get it out for today like I promised.

The next chapter will be longer I promise.

Let me know what you want to see from Blake and Kendall in the next chapter I'm open for suggestions.

I don't have that much to say so I'll just keep it short.

Love you very much!!!

-s