𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘

♡━━━♡━━━♡

As the car came to a halt the door was instantly slammed open with Toge running towards the dreadful alleyway

As the car came to a halt the door was instantly slammed open with Toge running towards the dreadful alleyway. Sprinting as fast as he could he desperately searched for you and it didn't take long until he came across you and your little blood pool.

You were awake, sure and you had minimal looking wounds, sure, but the poison that was travelling throughout your veins was almost just as dangerous as a serious head injury.

Scooping you up in his arms Toge ran back towards the car while you softly smiled at the fact that he was there to save you.

♡━━━♡━━━♡

By some strange miracle you survived. Well maybe not so strange since Ieri-san was the one to nurse you. It didn't even take a day to recover, but you were forbidden to train for a bit since it wasn't known what kind of reaction the poison could have with your cursed technique.

Everything seemed fine, well everything, but one thing and that was Toge.

He was deliberately avoiding you and you couldn't wrap your head around why. You talked to both Maki and Panda and they agreed that this was certainly weird. In comparison to how he reacted to your voice mail and then how he acted towards you today was so contrasting it was hard to think that this is the same person.

You had tried texting Toge multiple times yet he didn't respond. Not even once.

𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾<3
𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾, 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝗄!:𝖣

𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾<3
*𝗍𝖺𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗂𝗅*

𝖸𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒
10:34𝗉𝗆

𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾<3
𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒?
𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾?
𝖽𝗈 𝗂 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖽?:,(

𝖳𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒
11:22𝖺𝗆

𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾?
𝖳𝗈𝗀𝖾?
𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒?
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖨'𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?
𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾
𝗂 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝗎𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂!

2:56𝗉𝗆

𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝖾
𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖺𝖼𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗌