𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 '𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠'

♡━━━♡━━━♡

The first years had just made it by the vending machine, chatting along the way when two students interrupted them

"Say what's your type in women?"

"What?"

"I like girls with big boobs and an ass. What do you like?"

"Why would I tell a stranger that?"

"Todo and you're Fushiguro." The more muscular of the two students pointed to himself then to the ravenette standing infront of him.

"Now that we aren't strangers you can answer my question."

Fushiguro sighed in frustration knowing that Todo wouldn't stop nagging him if he didn't give an answer.

"Well I like..."

Todo stared blankly at the dark haired boy, making him slightly nervous. Then all of a sudden the more muscular of the two burst out into tears.

"I- I was right..." He started sniffling.

"..you are boring."

Before Fushiguro and [Name] could even react, Todo had lunged at them, sending the three of them flying.

Nobara was about to head straight for them when a hand grabbed her rist.

"Not so fast now, you're dealing with me." Mai smirked.

♡━━━♡━━━♡

Stumbling over their feet the [c]-haired teen made it to the vending machine, only to realise that they're a little too late.

[Name] stood leaning their back against the wall, hiding their presence from Mai and Nobara as to think of a plan.

Their first instinct was to go help someone in danger, in this case Nobara, but they knew that they could better handle Todo.

'Wait a sec..'

They took a peak towards the two students fighting realising that her main target wasn't even there and neither was Fushiguro.

'Well shit, but I also can't just stand around here'

They made their decision to first of all get Nobara out of that situation and then find Fushiguro.. hopefully alive.

♡━━━♡━━━♡

Meanwhile, Maki and Panda had noticed the long absence of the four of their comrades, which was slightly concerning.

That was until Panda got a text from Inumaki saying that two Kyoto students were on campus.

The two of them already had a feeling of who those were.

♡━━━♡━━━♡

Just as [Name] was about to make their presence known to the two fighting students they heard another voice approaching.

"I'll take care of this."

It was Maki.

"Thanks, I'll go find Todo."

The two gave each other a nod and headed their separate ways.

♡━━━♡━━━♡

[Name] immediately headed towards the commotion that was present the entire time they were pondering what to do.

The teen broke out into a sprint, hoping to get there on time.

As they took a turn around a corner they realised that maybe.. just maybe they were a little late.

'What the fuck is he doing'

Not waiting a second they followed Todo who was shoving Fushiguro through a building.

Using their cursed energy they pushed themselves off the walls, gaining speed.

"Todo!"

He turned back as his grin widened at the sight of them.

That little moment gave them the time to use their cursed technique

"Reversion."

As they whispered the command under their breath in an instant the two swapped places.

[Name] supported Fushiguro up while backing away from Todo who was approaching them.

"[Name]-chan, aren't you glad to see me?" Todo said looking comically sad. While fastening his pace towards them.

They became slightly startled and now in a state of 'how the actual fuck do I stop him before he gets to me'.

[Name] was entering the edge of the rooftop. Having to support Fushiguro also made it slightly difficult to do anything in close combat.

Just as Todo was about to practically pounce on the two Inumaki and Panda showed up.

"Don't move."

♡━━━♡━━━♡

I feel like this chapter is really boring and because of it I was kind of on a block, this was not fun to write. I'm trying to get like a 'first date' chapter out by the end of the week so stay tuned! :)

♡━━━♡━━━♡

12