26- Meeting the family

Stella's P.O.V.

There was a knock on the door.

"Shoot!" I mumbled to myself, Cole and Claire weren't back yet.

I walked over to my door, opening it. "Hey guys, come in." I motioned for my parents, brothers and Eve to come in, hugging them as they passed.

"Where's Claire?" Mom asked as I shut and locked the door.

"She went with Cole to the restaurant. We ordered food but when they delivered it, they forgot a few things so they went to pick it up. They should be back any minute now."

"Good. We're all dying to meet this guy." Mom said. "So, what do you need help with?"

"Nothing. I have the food, staying warm in the oven. We can eat as soon as they get back."

"How's it going with Cole?" Dad asked.

I instantly started smiling. "Good. Really good, actually. I really like him, you guys." I turned towards Tyson and Luke, "Please be nice to him."

Luke's hand hit his heart. "What? I'm insulted you would think we would do anything bad. We just have to see what his intentions are with our little sister."

"Oh, absolutely. We have to see if he's worthy of you, Stel." Tyson added.

"Oh my God. Stop!"

"Well."

"He willingly saved Claire's life and has been nothing but amazing to the both of us. Let me do this on my own or so help me that picture of you guys in the Cinderella dress will go viral."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me!"

"Gesh!" They both said before laughing hysterically.

"We're just teasing you. We'll be nice." Tyson smiled before kissing my cheek.

I let out a breath as I walked over to my kitchen and pulled out the Giants pre-season tickets. "Plus, if you behave..." I fanned the tickets in front of me, "I'll take you guys."

Dad, Tyson, Luke all came forward.

"How did you get these? They were sold out."

"Let's just say... I know a guy." I gloated.

Just then, the door unlocked and Cole and Claire came in, laughing together.

I put the tickets down and went over to them. Cole put Claire down and she went running over to my parents, "Grandpa... Grandma." She yelled happily.

I shut and locked the door and helped Cole put the food on the table.

He reached in his back pocket and handed me a coupon. "Twenty five dollars off your next purchase and free rolls for their mess up."

"Sweet. Thank you for going and getting this."

He leaned down and kissed me quickly. "You're welcome."

Grabbing a hold of my hand, we turned towards my family. My brothers were already staring intently at us... and by us, I really meant Cole.

I looked up at Cole and whispered, "I think they recognize you."

He chuckled as we walked forward together.

Claire came running back and jumped in Cole's arms. After he picked her up, he wrapped his other arm around my back.

"Everyone, this is Cole Owens, my boyfriend. Cole, these are my parents, Dan and Jane. My brothers Tyson and Luke and my sister in law, Eve."

"It's very nice to finally meet you Cole." Mom said as her and Dad shook his hand.