Chapter Fifteen

Lou was still in her room and saw Jack riding out to check the Cattle, Lou walked back into the kitchen and started breakfast for the girls.
Thirty minutes later Ty brought Amy home and saw her up to the door, they kissed and hugged then Ty said goodbye and went to work.
Amy came in with a big smile on her face thinking back to last night and not thinking who may be in the Kitchen because she couldn't hear anything,  Lou was Just stood looking at her sisters face, Lou couldn't help herself and started laughing quietly but Amy heard her.
"Well sis that's a big smile you've got".
"Oh Lou, I couldn't hear anyone".
"Yeah, well Grampa's gone to check the herd and the girls are getting dressed".
"Oh good, I've already had breakfast".
Lou started Laughing again but louder, "how many times", erm sorry Amy". Lou laughed again and Amy started to.
"So did Ty cook a nice meal".
"Oh yes, it was delicious, he cooked Fish and really small potatoes with small vegetables and a sauce to die for, I was very surprised".
"How did you do with any bones ".
"There wasn't any, Ty filleted it and I didn't find one".
"I'll see you in a bit".
Amy then headed to her room, she never liked discussing private things and now she was an adult there was no way she was talking about her intimate life.
Eventually the girls caught the school bus and Lou decided she had to tell Amy. She knocked her door gently. "Yeah, come in Lou".
"Hi, sorry to disturb you but when I realised you hadn't come home last night I remembered something that Mr Isaacs told me incase he forgot  but I don't know if he told you".
"About what Lou".
"Err this is a little difficult, not for me but for you".
"How do you mean".
"Well, I know your not comfortable talking about yours and Ty's intimate relationship, but it does concern you if you are having one".
" Oh, okay yes we do have one".
"I knew it".
"LOU".
"Sorry, are you taking precautions, I know your grown up I just worry as your sister that's all".
"Yes Lou, two types of precautions,  does that answer your question".
"Yes, that puts my mind at rest, thank you Amy".
They hugged then Amy started twitching her head to one side.
"Amy, you okay".
"Err yes, it happens occasionally, I keep thinking I can see something out the corner of my eye then when I look  there's nothing there".
"So it's when your not actually concentrating on anything ".
"Yeah, then when I do it's not there".
"Could be part of the rewiring like Mr Isaacs said".
"That's what I was thinking".
"Well fingers crossed".
Lou walked out deciding not to say anything as it would probably be to late now anyway but at least she was pleased that Amy and Ty were being sensible, but accidents can still happen.

Amy was laying there on her bed thinking about her date with Ty, and the lovely meal he cooked.

To be continued