chapter 9- mark and mated//cabin

Keaton p.o.v.

"What if that's what I want" I said cheekily.

He groaned and rested his head on my forehead.

"Not like this baby. I want it to be special." He said soflty.

My eyes softened at that. I'm so lucky to have him. I smiled big at him and hugged him. He was suprised at first but hugged me back.

I yawned while hugged into his chest and he rubbed my back.

"Are you tired baby" he asked soflty.

I nodded my head in yes and slowly he picked me up which made me squeal. He chuckled and put me on his bed.

"Get some sleep my love. I will be sat down here getting some paper work done I wont be going anywhere. " he said softly.

"Okay, goodnight" I said softly.

"Good night love" he said kissing my forehead.

With that being said I fell fast asleep snuggled into his bed with his covers smelling of him.

The next morning

I woke up the next morning, I could feel the sunlight shining in my face. I went to stretch when I realised I couldnt move. I could feel arms around my waist keeping me close to there chest. I panicked at first about to move when they pulled me closer to there chest and I felt sparks erupt on my body where they was touching me. I relaxed knowing it was damien.

I smiled to myself knowing I slept int the same bed as damien and he cuddled me. Who knew he could be such a teddy bear.

I turned around so I could snuggled my head into his chest. Just as I snuggled into his chest I heard a chuckle and felt his chest rumble. I squeaked not expecting it and look up at him to see him staring at me amused. My cheeks went bright red as I hadn't even realised he was awake.

"Good morning love" he said with a  loving smile.

"Good morning damien" I said smiling soflty and a little shy.

He chuckled and said.

"Are you comfy" he asked amused.

I blushed again but replied confidently.
"Yes"

He smirked and said "really" he asked cheekily. All of a sudden I felt a huge thing poke my thigh. I squeaked realising it was his penis and my eyes widened when i realised how big it is.

"Wha-how your massive" I stuttered out.

This made him more amused.

I cleared my throat when I realised what i said and said I'm going for a shower. He chuckled as I sprinted to his bathroom and quickly got into a shower.

As I got out the shower i cursed under my breathe realising i didnt have any spare clothes with me and that i would have to wear damiens clothes. Wearing his clothes wasnt the problem though it was that i didnt bring any in the bathroom and needed to go get some.

I tightly put the towel around my waist and peeped out the bathroom door.

"Damien" i whispered.