chapter 12- plan in action

Alpha damiens p.o.v.

Today is the day myself and my mother go to our pack to get the plan started. I just honestly can't wait for it to be over and done with.

I'm in the shower washing my hair when I felt arms around me. Sparks erupted wherever I was getting touched. I turned around to see keaton standing there. I hadn't smelt or heard him come in.

"What's going on in that head of yours. You didnt even react when I walked in" keaton asked softly.

"Sorry baby. Just thinking about the plan and what's going to happen today."I said while kissing his lips.

He frowned thinking about what's going to happen. All of a sudden he gasped in horror.

I frowned and looked at him worriedly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Yo-your mark" he stuttered.

"What about it?" I asked a little confused.

"He is going to know you are marked and mated. He will ask about your mate. What if he gets angry realising your mate is a male. This is gonna make the plan go down hill. What if he starts to fight you there and then?" Keaton rambled on.

I chuckled and he slapped my arm telling me it's not funny. His face was full of panic.

"I have already thought about this baby. He will not know it's a male I am mated to unless he sees you which he will but only when I challenge him. He will know I'm marked and mated and I wont give him any hints. I will just say to him you will meet my mate when we come back from this pack" I said softly. I cupped his cheeks with my big hands and kissed his lips softly. I'm pretty sure you know what happened after that.

After the shower and us exploring eachother bodies again we got changed and headed downstairs.

I walked into the pack kitchen where a lot of the pack members and some of my pack members are. There isn't normally that many down here but they all seem to be getting ready for training.

Alpha kane, luna cassie, beta jason, isabella, my mother, my sister, my beta jack and all their kids were here.

Seems like they are all getting ready for some training lessons as well. While they will be training myself and mother and a few of my pack warriors will be heading back to my pack.

Alpha kane nodded at me and I nodded back. I could sense a little fear in the air as this pack hasnt really seen me much as I am the second feared soon to be alpha with alpha kane coming first.

I was about to ask keaton what he wanted for breakfast when Keaton's sister Skylar squealed and flung herself at keaton and jumped in his arms.

"I feel like we haven't spoken much. Today we are going to hang out me, you and the twins" she said with no room to argue.

I chuckled while Keaton nodded at her guiltly. Skylar winked at me. I know she was also doing it to help him not over think while I'm gone it will help him distract him while im gone. I smiled at her in thanks and she smiled back just as big.