𝐎𝐍𝐄

——————————
𖤛ENVIOUS𖤛
——————————

𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖠𝖦𝖮, 𝖨𝖫
𝖬𝖠𝖸 𝟸𝟹𝖱𝖣 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

DESTINY CARTER⏱: 𝟹:𝟹𝟶𝗉𝗆———————————OMNISCIENT

DESTINY CARTER
⏱: 𝟹:𝟹𝟶𝗉𝗆
———————————
OMNISCIENT

Destiny was a 17 year old college girl. She was very smart and that got her to graduating early in high school.

Her parents died when she was 14.

She was never the girl that liked going out all the time and wearing tight clothes but her best friend Ariana who's 18 got her to start wearing clothes that showed her curves from time to time. Destiny didn't feel uncomfortable she just didn't really like tight clothes so a hoodie and jeans was always a go to for her.

She has her own place and makes money by working at a shoe store so she a lil sneaker head.

"Destiny!" Ari yelled out to her as she walked down the school halls.

"Yes ariana" dess said in annoyance.

Ari had been nagging her about going to this senior party tomorrow night since yesterday. Being around a lot of people was never her thing she'd rather stay home and chill.

"Please just come to the party with me it's our last college party before we graduate" ari whined stopping besides dess.

"You not gone stop asking huh?" Dess asked.

Ari laughed. "Nope"

"Fine" dess rolled her eyes.

"Ouuuu finally hoe!" Ari squealed.

They graduate college in two weeks.

Dess went to school for business she also has one already starting up as well.

She knew it was her last college party but did not care she just rather be chilling at home by herself but ariana always tryna get her out the house.

"Only because you keep nagging me and it's annoying me" dess said as they walked to her car.

"I hate you fr" Ari laughed. "Imma call you when i get home tho"

"Okay" dess said getting in her car.

As soon as she got home she took a nice shower then took a nap.