𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

DESTINY CARTER𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖳 𝖣𝖠𝖸⏱: 𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟽𝖺𝗆——————————-OMNISCIENT

DESTINY CARTER
𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖳 𝖣𝖠𝖸
⏱: 𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟽𝖺𝗆
——————————-
OMNISCIENT

Ari had picked dess up so they can go & get their nails done since they were let out of class early.

"I seen von looking at you saturday night" ari said.

"He's fine as hell & really charming... but i refuse to let that take over me" dess said.

"Yawp i wouldn't get with him all he do is cheat on kris to get back at her n shit" ari said.

"Damn" dess said.

"& he real dangerous too like as fuck, that's why the club got shot up he be in real federal shit" she said. "He got locked up for murder, arm robbery the nigga in a whole gang he lucky as hell he won that case he was on"

"Ion tryna scare you or anything but if i was you  i would stay away from him" she added.

She was doing anything to stop him & dess from talking.

That there made dess feel like he would really kill her himself if she was to ever fuck him over or anything.

"Oh.." dess replied.

"So if he was to ever flirt with you or get with you it was to get back at kris" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh well" dess said brushing it off when really she felt a way because he's a really cool and funny person.

"Anyways, I'm paying" ari said.

"Girllaaa" dess dragged.

"I'm paying" ari said.

An hour later they were done.

They went for some drinks then she dropped dess home.

Von🖤

Wyd lil folks

nothing, you?

Ion like texting drop yo lo

Hell no.

-

"Hello" dess answered his call nervously.

"You scared imma send somebody there to shoot you or some?" He asked sitting back in his seat looking into the camera.

"No von you tryna come over to my place when you got a whole girl at home ion wanna be the reason y'all break up" dess said shaking her head.