Wild night

It was time to go home.. I sighed and stared at the sky... I wish my parents were here.. the crowd were decreasing slowly and finally there were only us, his mafia friends and my sister with her bodyguard

I saw my sister standing with her bodyguard and glaring at Him. When he noticed her staring at him he shott a glare too and we accidentally made eye contact.. ahhh shit i quickly turned around and pretended nothing happened

A few moments later, I felt a muscular hand wrapped around my waist as I closed my eyes in defeat when I knew that is was my precious husband. " It's time to home" he said as he rested his face in the crook of my neck. His not breath send me shivers.

I turned around and asked him "where will my sister go" His eyes turn into a glare. "Sean will take care of her and don't worry since u are my wife now no one will even think to hurt your sister" he smiled as he kissed me a quick kiss.

He then grabbed my hand and bring me towards the limo. My sister looked at me with a sad face.. "can I go and talk to my sister for a minute " I asked him and he simply said "NO" .

I just waved her and entered lime as I felt a tear rolled down my cheek. We finally reached home after an awkward ride where I was just sitting there while he was looking at me like I'm some sort if prey.

When we stepped out of the lime I noticed that there were not a single person in the mansion. I was getting scared and I suddenly gasped when he carried me bridal style into his mansion. We went to the bedroom and he put me down... He went to lock the doors oh nonono  He then walked to me slowly while he loosened his tie.

I backed off until I hit the wall. Shoot  he slowly approached me and without a single word he kissed me roughly.. he interwined our hand together and he began to kiss my jawline,neck and he went down until he reached my chest he took of his suit and tie. He took my hands and move them towards his muscular body "open the buttons darling" he said as my eyes widened.

"N-no please don't" I begged him as he just smirked "ok,, I'll stop but the consequences are to your sister" he said as I was burning with anger.

"Now .. what are you gonna do" he asked me as I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and took it of... He then took my hand and slowly touched it... The next word came out of his mouth which made me dead alive "strip before I rip your clothes off" I wanted to say something but then I just knew that it will fall into a deaf ear so I slowly stripped down my dress. I wasn't wearing any bra and now I was only with my panties.

He looked at me intensely as I just gulped he then carried me and layed me on the bed as he stripped himself off. And .... It was really huge.. I didn't wanted to see it so I looked away. He grabbed my face and shoved his dick into my mouth... I gagged as tears flowed down.. he pushed it more until there was no space in my mouth yet and my whole face was burning as hell.

The saliva was dripping of my mouth "suck" he demanded. I obeyed him and suck it. He groan at the feeling. Soon later he cum into my mouth and took his dick out. "Swallow it" he said while gasping. I hesitate a bit and swallowed it in a gulp. I was breathing heavily and my I was really tired I thought this was over but.....I was wrong

He leaned and licked my saliva and said "it's just a beginning baby" he said as he suck my neck and continued to go further down. I was a moaning mess. He stopped sucking when he went to my kitty area. He ripped my panties and threw it aside my eyes widened. "Don't worry kitten I'll buy u a hundreds of them later" he smirked as he licked his lips when he saw my clean shaved pussy.

He hold eye contact with me while bending down himself reaching my pussy. He slowly blowed on them which send me shivers. He began to eat my pussy as I became a moaning mess. I cursed myself for this and bit my lips to try to stop myself. I felt an urge to release something. "I-uhm-i" I can't speak. "Cum little one, release it on your daddy's mouth"

He said as I released it. Tears streamed down my face and he licked every bit drop of it. I was breathing hard when he came face to face with me and said the most terrifying new"I will stop for now but we will continue it in our honeymoon" he said as he kissed me hard and rough.

After giving me a bunch of hickeys,he layed on his back and rested a hand behind his head.. he sighed heavily"it was nice"  Yea for you I said in my mind as I rolled my eyes but it seems like you enjoyed it the most my subconscious mocked me.

He pulled me to his embrace and kissed my forehead"I love you Chloe"
I hate you.. slowly the darkness covered my as I fell into a deep sleep.