New start

I woke up hearing my alarm and checked my phone and saw a message from Jake

Hey..Morning Have a great day hope we can meet later💌

I kept the phone away and went to take a shower.... I dressed myself up for work and cooked some bacon and eggs and can't forget my coffee. Jake got me a coffee machine which made it easier.

I locked the door and walked to the shop since the shop was near to the apartment that I live, I didn't book any cab... This was a huge money saver.

I went in the shop and started to work... Time flew fast and It was 8 in the evening now I waited for my coworker to arrive so I could leave.... There was a new guy joining and his name was familiar but I forgot it though....

I signed and checked the phone and saw that Jake had left me some message

Hey.. I will pick u after your shift today...

I replied with an ok and the door opened to reveal a very familiar face and my eyes widened it was Leo ... He saw me and a smile appeared on his face "omg Mrs.Donovan it's you uhm sorry Claire so w-wha why or when omg give me a hug first" he came to me and we hugged just as then the door opened revealing Jake...

"Who's this" he asked "who are you" Leo asked Jake "Jake this is my friend Leo and Leo this is my friend and ...date,Jake" a huge smile appeared on Jake's face "y-yea im her date"

Jake blushed as Leo stared strangely "wait Claire I thought u we-" I shut his mouth "  "yea Leo I just came to this country for a new start but we could maybe catch up later okkk here's my number byee" I cut him off and went off with Jake

"What was that and that guy looked a little mental" Jake said I laughed and we headed off with Jake

"So where are we going" I asked Jake "let's go for dinner... I'm hungry as hell" he said "but Im still in my work shirt and I haven't gotten ready for dinner" he chuckled "who cares you're pretty in my eyes" I blushed and went through my phone

I saw Leo had texted me he was damn confused I told him that we can meet at the weekend and I will explain him every shit and he agreed.. "Hey umm uhh u know uhh I uhh I just wanted uuh ok leave it" Jake stuttered"what is it Jake tell me" "why did you move here" ok I think it's time to tell him everything.....

"Ok before we further this relationship I want to make some things clear... I'm actually married and I'm pregnant right now I ran away from my husband because he was a sick psycho " Jake took some deep breath"I understand if you don't wanna further this relationship what happen was" he stopped the car
..

He grabbed my face"ok let's not dig the past okay? As long as you are with me you're mine and that baby of yours is mine too I swear I'm not that type of guy who dates girl just to test them if they are a wife material or not i am a guy who chose the perfect girl and make a step to marry her and I'm not proposing you right now I'm saying that I love you for who you are and let's further this relationship "

I nodded he leans in a slowly kissed me it was warm he cupped my cheeks and deepen the kiss as his warm tongue slides into my mouth and I gave him the full access.... Soon we both ran out of breath and ended the kiss

We breathed heavily and blushed.... Jake started the car and we headed to the restaurant.... Soon I told him everything that he needs to know and the dinner went pretty smoothly....

After some time he dropped me at my apartment.... I was getting out of the car but he stopped me " look this might look fats but I promise you I won't break your heart" he siiles and kisses my hand

Later he took off I was opening the door but I felt some presence behind me .... I looked around but saw no one .. I closed the and layed on the sofa ..... It was nice

My heart banged when I heard a banging outside my door I slowly opened the door to see what it was and my eyes widened a cat was stretched until it teared into half and layed there with it's intestine and bones and blood falling out.

I immediately called the help line and they sent some cleaner to clean it... It was gore maybe it was a cat and dog fight....

I went to take a shower and get ready for bed. My phone dinged and it was a message from Jake hey had a great time just now thank you Soo much and goodnight sweet dreams ... Love you... I sent a heart emoji to him and went to sleep....