CHAPTER 8 - TICKET TO HENUS CITY

We went back to the tree house along with the person from the school authority we all were sitting and talking about the things happened in that room . I said " won't we need more members for the mission ??". He said " that's correct you will get a new member soon .

We all thought who it might be just than we heard a knock on the door as I opened the door I saw my friend Vansh holding the same box in which we got our suites and he told that this had the address of here we all were looking at the person from the school authority he was like a person who could probably see the future .

We told vansh everything and he was also shocked but then too he was ready to help us and in the box which he had was also having the black suite . We all were now sitting and we're thinking what to do I made some ice tea so that everyone can get refreshment .

We all were talking and the person from the school authority said " now the road for you to get to the Henus city will be getting harder and tommorow at 12:00 am you all will be going to the Henus city that means by 11:30 pm you have to reach the school and it will be taking you 24 hours to reach the Henus city and he- but how we will go to the Henus city said kavya we all agreed and asked the same because there is a train which comes to platform and we don't know how to get tickets for it and the person from the school authority said" let me complete I was just going to handout you the tickets for the Henus city here you go and this is a bag of money which you will need and use it wisely " .

We all were very shocked that he also has the tickets for the city and the money to use in the city . We had the tickets with every details in it . The person said that now I will take leave and trust your friends not anyone else he said to me and remember to take along the piece of parchment which I gave to you and all the very best for your journey have a safe and exciting trip !!. And than he left .

Just than sissy said now everything is going to be exciting and more mysterious we all were a lot happy and now we're feeling sleepy so we slept in the tree house I switched off the lights fury was sleeping just beside me and I was thinking that " all the best because the journey to the Henus city begins!! "