CHAPTER 22 - IN SEARCH OF A BOOK

We immediately sat in our cars and were on our way home , on the way the person from the school authority calls me " Hey , I need help pls come immediately to the cave where you all saw tons of book all around."

We turned the car immediately to the cave of knowledge , we went inside the cave and saw the person in the black suit , torturing the person from the school authority , I turned into a phoniex and stopped the person , later my friends too turned into creature form and came to help me .

But here comes a twist , the person in the black suit took out a jar which was empty but when he opened it a snake came swooshing out of it , there was now complete silence just the snake and infront of it kavya who too was a snake , the snake moved it's forked tongue which felt like that it was talking to kavya and in no moment kavya got hypnotized by the words of that snake .

kavya was looking very devilish , her eyes turned red , and I made my move, I flew fast to grab that snake and kill it with my heat but kavya came in between and gave me a snake bite on my hand everyone shouted and came running to me I turned into human and was in complete pain sis sat down besides me and said " don't w..worry you are not go..ing to d.die you have power to reborn ".

I was feeling like I was going to die any moment now . Vanshika checked on my hand where I got the snake bite and by looking at it she started crying , jaivil asked what happened ?? She said " this venom is more toxic than that of a Saw - scalped viper which is the venomous snake in the world. And this has different power in it ." Daksh asked " so you mean.. he I..is going to d.die?? " * Kavya turns back to normal * .

Kavya asked " may I know what's happening here ?? ". When she came forward she saw me in the condition to die , she was in a shock , tears fell from her eyes she said " n.no.noooooo...thats ...I..m..possible.....did I do it?!?!?.... ohh..I...a..m .. really sorry......please .... forgive m...me. please..I won't let ..y..you...die."all of them crying  , but I made myself strong and tried to control my tears and I said " d..don't....w..orry...ab..about...m.me..y..you...all...ar..are..th..there..to..stop..the..ev...il.m.and...i..trust..all..of..yo.uu..if..i..di...d..a...mis. take... please..fo.. forgive..m..e...will...mi..miss..yo..you...a...l..lot...pl...please..ta..take....care...of..m..my..pa.. parents....at..la..last...I..wa..want.a..smi...smile..on..your..alls...fa..faces." they all tried to smile but couldn't and soon I turned into phoniex and turned into a ash.

* Complete silence *. My eyes opened I was still there where I died but in a spirit form I heard them talking . Kavya said " it's all my fault , I shouldn't have done that". Sis said " it's not your fault you were hypnotized . But we better not cry and take a revenge of my brother , let's kill both of them." They all turned back but they couldn't do anything because the snake and the person in the black suit disappeared.

Kavya shouted angrily " where ever that guy would be in the city I am going to kill him and torture him really badly!!!!". Person from the school authority shouting from behind " if you care for your life than run!!!!!"..............