17. Happiness

Happiness

Happiness.

A feeling one can find anywhere but chooses not to. Some find it in soft giggles some find it in Setting suns some find it in the night sky , and for some it lies in the moment.

But mostly we search for that special feeling , we search for those butterflies those fireworks. Those flutters in heart and in searching that we miss Those warm peaceful winds , we miss those slow heartbeats indicating peace.

We miss happiness while we are searching for it.

We think happiness is A wildfire but it isn't its just a small whip of wind which touches you eveytime it flows and carasses you but we choose to search for a hurricane and ignore that small wind.

We search for happiness somewhere where it isn't.

Right now in the moment For Avani happiness was in Those innocent giggles of those kids. Who were running around her yelling and screaming in excitement.

A small content smile rested on Avani's face. And she was happy with this.

This moment defined happiness to her.
UDAAN held happiness In it.

"Did why dit you come werly?"  (Why didn't you come early?) Asked a small voixe from behind.

Avani turned around and saw Four year old Kittu a girl who came here when she was 1 And was badly abused , child services found her in garbage and she was badly bruised to even Live. But the Little fighter survived like the warrior she was.

Avani held her ears and said " sowwy. " And tried to mimic the baby tone of kittu .

Who laughed at the pathetic attempt of the grown up adult to apologize. " Alee didi you cant even Spweak pwopely" (arre did you can't even speak properly)

And Avani scowled.

" You missy are too Smart for your own age. Who gave you so much attitude. " Avani said.

" Meher didi. She says behaving like her will make me feel liie a qeen. " Kittu said with a piut and she tried to fold her hands And make a serious posture which looked like a great struggle because the girl wasn't knowing which hand to fold first.

Avani couldn't help but chuckle at this.

" Your Meher didi is idiot. Never listen to her Stuoid talks. " Avani said trying to control her laughter. And the little girl frowned not understanding what was so funny which only made her look more adorable.

“You are too adorable and behaving like Meher didi will make you look like a monkey “ Avani tried explaining and the little girl looked horrified
“No i dont wanna be monekew” she said horrified and Avani chuckled .

“So dont behave like her , you are too cute now go play with sonu that boy was searching for you “ Avani said softly slapping the bum of the little girl pushing her towards her best friends direction.  She shook her head laughing at the little kids antiques.