33. Dreams

song : Beautiful people

Parties and balls.

The most annoying and Crowded things to happen. Avani hated them from the core of her heart. She hated How people dress up and make up and pretend to be nice while they are anything but kind and nice.

The pretense of being good and happy they pretend to be what they are not. Just to let people know that how happy they are and how easy their life is. While it's all a lie.

The fakeness in this places is something Avani hates. She hated how people would just say hello and hi to each other And pretend to like each other while all they feel about each other is pointless jealousy and anger for why the other one is happy even though they know that the other person is faking their happiness.

Avani was annoyed and irritated. The reason for her annoyance was that she had to be present at a royal event which was more like a celebration party. She wasn't announced As Kabir's wife yet, which she was thankful for. But she had to attend the party to learn about the royal People and their lifestyle.

Even Kabir hated socialising but these events were something he couldn't skip. He had to show up on these celebration as a crowned prince and let people know that he was happy for them and he wanted to participate in their happiness.

His stone cold face never matched with these fake smiles.

"Do we really have to attend these?" Avani whined. And stared around at the Sparkling chandelier and People wearing sparkly gowns. And fake smiled.

Kabir sighed and said "trust me i hate these events too. But we have to. But I will try to wrap it up quickly so we can leave" he said and wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled Avani closer.

Avani stiffness but relaxed after a while. Because She had anxiety issues in crowded places and she would take any comfort right now. Even if it meant sticking to Kabir's side.

"Just don't leave me alright?" He asked.

And she nodded.  Kabir stared at Avani and sighed. She was tense . Her stiff posture was saying everything to him.

He didn't want to be here . He wanted to be back at his home and Argue with Avani over pointless things or talk about insightful thoughts.

But Alas he had to be here in a party full of fakeness.

It was an annual event And it was For royal charity projects. So he had to be here.

"I hate wearing such dresses" Avani grumbled and fake smiled at the people who stared at them.  She was wearing a Greek style white gown . With A pack neck Which was designed by blue crystals. And it had a belt that separated the upper and lower half of the dress . The belt was also decorated with gold thread and Blue stones.

"Didn't you find anything else for me?" Avani grumbled again.

The dress was ordered by Kabir from a stylist at the very last moment when his grandmother forced Avani to attend this even saying she needed to learn royal customs.