𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

-Juliet's POV-

The ambulance stops around the side of the hospital, they pull the bed out and I hop out after.

A doctor comes over from the other ambulance, he hands me a cracked phone.

"We found her phone, you won't be able to go into her room yet. She has to go straight into surgery. Your allowed wait in the waiting room." He says and I nod taking the phone with my shaky hand.

My phone buzzes and it's a message from max saying there outside.

I quickly take Joey to the front of the building where my two friends are standing.

I hand joeys lead to Katie and she looks to max.

"Jules your like really pale, are you feeling okay? We're right outside the hospital if you need to get checked up." Max says.

"No I'm fine, I just got a fright I thought I lost her. I'm still not sure if I will." I sigh rubbing a hand over my face.

"Is she really your student or some secret lover." Katie leans back against Max's car.

"Yes she really is my student...But I kind of slept with her. Once only once and it's never gonna happen again." I blurted out and their eyes widened.

"Juliet Levine." Max laughs.

"It's not funny max, she could get expelled if the principal finds out."

"And you could get fired babe." Katie smiles at me.

"Yeah that too." I drop my hands to my legs and wipe them again and look back at the hospital.

"I'm gonna go in and wait for her to get out of surgery." I tell them.

"Okay, call us if you need a ride home." I nod and wave walking back inside.

I walk in to the hospital and make my way to the waiting room, I go in and sit down and stare at the wall.

Please be okay Spencer.

I take out my phone and go to my emails and email Mr Davis.

Juliet: Hello Mr Davis, apologies for the short notice but I won't be into work for the next few days. I've been dragged away on a family emergency. -Juliet Levine.

I huff putting my phone back into my pocket. I felt a phone buzzing in my pocket. I pull out Spencer's cracked phone. It was her grandma calling. I swipe and answer.

"Spencer dear, where are you? I made your favourite chocolate cake." I heard her grandma say and my heart broke.

"H-hi Spencer isn't able to talk right now, I'm Juliet her teacher. Spencer has been in a car crash she will be fine I promise. Im at the hospital she's in surgery right now, the minute she wakes up I'll make sure she calls you back. Im sorry." I say tears filling my eyes, it's my fault this happened.

"Oh Jesus, was it bad? Did you call her mother?"

"No, I'll call her after. I promise you she'll be okay, she's a strong girl your a lucky woman to have her as a granddaughter she has a good heart and a strong one."

"Okay well thank you Juliet, I better go tell her grandfather. Call me back when you hear anything."

"I will, I promise."

I hang up the phone and sit back dropping my head back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stretch my arms waking up, shit I fell asleep. I stand up off the chair, my back hurting.

A doctor was walking down the hall and I stopped him.

"Sorry, I'm Spencer Roses aunt, is she out of surgery yet?" I ask him and he looks up from his clipboard.

"Um...oh yes Spencer. She got out of surgery about an hour ago. She hasn't woke up yet and probably won't wake up for a while because of the accident and the anesthesias. I advise you to go home for the rest of the night, give your number to the front desk and all your details and all that and you'll get a call the minute she wakes up." He smiles and I nod.

"Alright, thank you." I smile and walk down the hall to the front desk, a woman sat typing on a computer and I walked over.

"Hi, another doctor said I give my details here so I can get a call when my niece wakes up." The lady looks to me sliding her glasses up and chewing on something.

"Hmm okay, what patient is your niece and what's your first and last name."

"Spencer rose and my names Juliet Levine."

She starts typing on a computer and I stand there confused, what is she doing and her chewing is getting annoying. I wipe my eyes exhausted.

"Spencer is a minor so her mother Sloane Rose has been contacted about twenty minutes ago, I can't contact you if she wakes up without permission from her mother."

Fuck!

"Well I'm sure her mother, my sister wouldn't mind-" I get cut off to a woman running up beside me to the desk, her dark brown hair in a messy bun and her in her pyjamas. She looked drunk.

"M-my daughter Spencer Rose. What room is she in?" The woman quickly blurts out.

I look at her for a moment, she has the same face shape and nose as Spencer. But shit I got to get out of here before that lady tells her some weird woman was pretending to be her sister.

I quickly slip away from the desk and walk down the hall to the exit.

What now.