Chapter 4- Part III

Alex went back to the headquarters to get his assignment. He was full of hatred and anger, but he couldn't do anything about it. It was to protect Jane. Jane.......

Alex couldn't fathom how devastated she must be feeling. He knew he should've told her earlier, but he was scared of her reaction. Flashes of Mr. Garrick's face when he was about to get murdered came into Alex's mind. He felt awful.

"Good evening, Alex," said Mr. Smith. "I have an important task for you today. You need to bring a person to the headquarters unharmed, but by force if necessary. He will be guarded, so Jacob and Jace will help you. Do not fail this mission," he finished sternly.

Alex took the file from him and opened it to read the name of the person- 'Noah Rodriguez'. 

"IS THIS SOME KIND OF A FUCKING JOKE?" Alex yelled, throwing the file away, "Or is it one of your tests again? If so, I'm not kidnapping anyone related to my sister."

Mr. Smith frowned at him, "No, this is serious. I just found out that I have a son, and I need to talk with him."

Alex was astonished, "Wha-Noah is your son?"

Mr. Smith didn't answer but said in a low threatening tone, "If you fail this mission, I will make sure Ms. Johnson doesn't live to see another day."

A/N:

Ah the sweet feeling when exams are finished and vacation starts.

Btw sorry for not posting for a long while, but I'm back on track now :)