The Elk, The Spider , and the Hedgehog

Flashback to before the deal

Alastor:'Well that was certainly a lot to unpack. Xenophanes mind telling me what was with the blood when we first met.'

EXE: Well the blood was from all the demons that tried to mug me in the pride ring.

Angel dust: Well I could see why you look so cute and small.

He says while petting EXE.

EXE:Stop it.

Alastor:'Was there anything interesting while venturing the seven rings of hell.'

EXE: As a matter a fact yes. In what I believe was the greed ring.

Alastor and Angel dust lean in closer to listen to the story that EXE has planned to tell them.

EXE: I was wandering around Greed when I found a casino called "Mammon's Millions" and when I entered I found a machine called the "Hellhiem."

Angel dust was shocked when he heard those two words in the same sentence.

Angel dust: Wait. Are you the one that-.

He was cut off by EXE as if not to ruin the punchline of a joke.

EXE: Hold on let me get to that part first. Anyway there was a sign that said "Come and try to win the grand prize." So I went towards the machine and I decided to test my luck because what else do you do after you escaped a rock you've been trapped in for who knows how long. What was weird about the machine is that it functioned as some sort of gate way to a place not in hell but more of a technopolis where everything was covered in metal or some sort of machinery.

Angel dust was now completely interested in his story about him winning the mystery prize and Alastor while not showing it on his face was also intrigued in the story.

EXE: So I was walking around this place and apparently I didn't know at the time I was supposed to win against a professional gambler in this world and I was supposed to bring something from it as proof. Anyways a few minutes later I realized that something was wrong with me. When I walked it sounded as if two pieces of metal crashing against each other and soon I found out I was not myself self but rather mechanical version of myself.

EXE then makes an illusion of what he looked like.

Alastor:'Your form changed in that reality?'

EXE: Well yes my form constantly changed depending where I am in hell for some reason. Anyways back to my story. When I found the robot I was originally sent to play against I saw the cards that were dealt and I had realized the cards were replaced with two screens, one for each player and I had a suspicion that they weren't one to play nice so I had too...pull a few strings or in this case wires. So I hacked into the system of the card game so I could always have a winning deck within a few card draws.

Angel dust was suspicious by what he just heard. EXE went to a very "high risk high reward" casino and went to the hardest station in all of hell where even Seeing the machine would already be a miracle and EXE just casually went in.

EXE: It was a best of three. Anyways after playing against the gambler I had to take something the tablet saying that I won as proof. After a few minutes I walked back in through the portal I came through and when I came back I saw that everyone in the casino had a face of pure shock and some of envy.

Angel dust was now looking at him in anger.

EXE: Why are you looking at me like that?

EXE was now looking at him with a confused look.

Angel dust: You bastard. YOUR THE FUCKER THAT TOOK MY CHANCE AT WINNING THE PRIZE!

EXE: What?

Angel dust: YOUR THE PURPLE HEDGEHOG WHO WON AGAINST ME IN TECHNOPOLIS.

EXE suddenly realized what Angel dust was talking about he realized that HE was the gambler he went up against.

EXE: Wait YOU were the gambler? How, you don't even look like him.

Angel dust: You're not the only who looks different in other realities.

EXE: And what was so important about the prize that makes YOU want to kill ME.

Angel dust: That prize was worth THE ENTIRETY OF HELL ITSELF.

EXE: Wow, didn't expect clothes to be so expensive.

Alastor was now flabbergasted by what EXE said.

Alastor:'Wait, your telling me that for winning the best gambler in the futuristic dystopian reality, which is angel dust, you won some clothes?'

Asking if what he just heard was real.

EXE: Yeah I have the proof.

After a few minutes of trying to get the clothes on he comes out with the supposed prize that is worth all of hell.

Charlie and Vaggie then return after the quick talk Vaggie and now are baffled by the view infront of them.

EXE: It's not what it looks like.

Now in present time

Vaggie: Wait you're telling me that you managed to talk for that long while we talked for 10 seconds.

EXE: Yeah, weird how that works.

With Lucifer

After 30 minutes of flying through the rings of hell he finally arrives at the pits of hell and what he found would soon send him in a mental state that he once forgot to feel.

Terror.