A family riddled with blood

We currently see EXE and Husker playing poker again.

Husk: Heh. Read em and weep. Hand over the money.

He says revealing he has a four of a kind.

EXE:*Sighs* Fine.

EXE goes for his wallet but he instead reveals he has a straight flush and Husker's pride is immediately shattered.

Husk: Son of a bitch.

Charlie walks down the stairs with a phone in her hands.

Charlie: Hey Xenophanes. You have a call.

EXE: Huh. Wonder who it is.

She hands the phone to him.

Blitz: Hey new guy. Come to the office. We need to have a talk.

EXE: Alright. I'll meet you there.

He hangs up and passes the phone back to Charlie.

Charlie: Who was it?

EXE: Employer. How are the Afton's coming along?

Charlie: Michael is doing wonderfully though he does problems coming to terms with what he did. William on the other hand. He's not easy.

EXE: Atleast you have willing sinners to try redemption out. Anyways I'll see you later. Have another person to bring to the hotel.

He makes a portal that leads into Blitz's office while he is in the middle meeting.

Mayberry: SHE'S NOT A HERO!

EXE: Ma'am, could you not yell infront of him.

Blitz: Thank Satan you're here.

Mayberry: Who are you?

EXE: You are looking at the hitman you paid to kill

EXE: You are looking at the hitman you paid to kill. Trust me, you won't regret it. Only way you could if you didn't tell me who it is you put a bounty on.

Mayberry: Right. Since I already explained it to him.

She says pointing towards Blitz.

Mayberry: I'll explain it shorter. I lived a perfect life without anything wrong. I lived the best I could doing everything right. I was a teacher for an elementary school. My students were singing a song I taught them. They were singing until one of them sang that today was my husband's birthday. I forgot about his birthday today and one student suggested to call him and sing him a birthday song.

EXE: Let me guess, you caught him having sex with another woman?

Mayberry: HE WAS FUCKING ANOTHER- How did you know?

EXE: I've lived long enough to know how most things will end up happening.

Mayberry: Once I found out he cheated on me I snapped and decided to kill them both. Once I realized I killed them I saw that the call was still on. I couldn't live with the fact I killed two people out of pure rage. I shot myself on the spot. Apparently that was the wrong choice, apparently I didn't kill her right. She managed to survive the shot and everyone is calling her a hero WHEN SHE ISN'T!