𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 - 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚

Glee episode: dream on

WARNINGS:

here's what's happening on glee:
Jesse learned a deep secret about Molly from her friends. Molly also shared to Jesse that she really hasn't seen her mom in months, since she's always working since Molly's dad left. And that's what you missed on glee.

Mr Schue clapped to get everyone's attention. "Okay guys, this is Mr. Bryan Ryan."

Molly and Jesse's eyes met at the name, both of them trying to telepathically send the other jokes.

"He's a member of the school board, and he'd just like to say a few words."

Mr. Schue began to step away, but quickly added, "I want you guys to just listen critically. What he's saying is one of many opinions."

Yikes. If Mr. Schue adds a disclaimer, it can't be good.

Bryan Ryan stepped forward. "I want you guys to take out a piece of paper."

The club shuffled as everyone began to follow his request.

"On that paper," he continued, "I want you to write down your biggest dream. A dream that means so much you're afraid to admit it to yourself."

Molly frowned. What was her biggest dream? She had no idea.

She looked over to her left, at Puck's paper, where he had written '3some'.

Definitely not that.

She tired to look over to Jesse's on her right, but he just shuffled it away. "If I show you it'll never come true." He whispered.

Molly made a face at him, but began to write anyways.

'for it all to work out okay in the end'

She didn't exactly know what she was talking about, but it was vague enough to mean anything, really.

Just as she'd finished writing, Bryan Ryan walked up to Archie, crumpled his paper, and threw it into the garbage. "Your dream is never going to happen."

Molly's eyes narrowed at the man as she noticed all of the club practically deflate. Who was this guy again?

"91% of you will spend the rest of your life in Allen County, Ohio." He continued. "So unless you wrote that your dream was to work for a mid-market health insurance provider, or find an entry-level job at an elderly care facility? You're going to be very disappointed."

A light, air of a laugh escaped Molly's throat as she slouched down. She knew exactly what this guy was. A burnout who took it out on teenagers. Best to ignore whatever he said.