Chapter Thirteen

Chapter 13

Liam’s POV

Rachel had gone back to her house last night, but promised she’s come over later today to stay with Tee when I went to my meeting with management. I know what they’re going to do. We all do. I phoned the lads last night and we’re all sure that they want us to do a tour again. We’re just not sure if now is the time for that.

“Morning daddy.” Tegan said softly, getting some orange juice from the fridge.

“Morning princess,” I smiled at her sleepy eyes. “What do you want for breakfast?”

“I’m not hungry. Has mum phoned?” She mumbled before changing the subject.

“Tegan you have to have someth-

“Did mum call?” Tegan repeated, cutting me off.

“No, sorry Tee.” Her face dropped with disappointment. Not a single day went by when she didn’t ask about Daisy. I’ve tried calling and texting her but I never get any replies.

“It’s fine.” She replied, hesitantly, fiddling with her hands.

“No it’s not, she’s your mum, and she should be phoning you. I’ll try her again later okay?”

“Thanks daddy.” Tee smiled, looking up at me.

“No problem,” I replied. “In the meantime, Rachel is coming over because I’ve got a meeting in about 4 minutes, you need to eat breakfast and do your homework.”

“Urgh, Rachel. Seriously? Why can’t I go to uncle Zayn’s?” Tegan complained, rolling her eyes dramatically.

“It’s a band meeting love, Zayn’s gonna be there.” I informed her. “And you’d get no homework done.”

“I hate homework.” Tee mumbled. I chuckled slightly and answered the door after hearing the bell being rung.

Tegan’s POV

Why does Rachel have to come over? I know she’s with daddy and I should be nice and all that jazz but there’s something about her telling me that I shouldn’t like her.

“Tee, I’m off.” Daddy said, wrapping his arms round me and kissing the top of my head. “Be good okay?” I nodded dutifully and hugged him back, earning glares of Rachel. “Can you make sure she eats please Rach?” He added, turning to her. “Bye girls!” Daddy yelled, slamming the door and running to the car.

“What will it be for breakfast Tegan?” Rachel asked me in a sickly sweet tone with a death glare etched into her eyes. This is going to be a long morning.  

anyone for a double update tonight? another chapter will be out before midnight (uk time)

Em xx