For The Readers

— « ♡︎ » —
Please do not copy my book in any way. I will find you, I promise.

This book is more of a Rom-Com with A LOT OF spice. I'm trying something new, okay?

As someone who LOVES spicy books with a good plot, I wanted to write something like that...but with laughter too. Who doesn't love that? Psychopaths.

And since I can't seem to write only ONE book at a time, I found myself writing 4 offline and 3 online...help. My sleep schedule is SO bad.

Trigger/Content Warnings:
Eating Disorder.
Attempted sexual assault (not by mmc)
Violence
Drugs
Bullying (not by mmc)
Somnophila
Breath Play
Light BDSM
Exhibitionism
Praise kink/degradation kink
Spanking
Choking
Mirror sex

Anyways....
This book follows Piper and Jaxon, who are complete opposites.
Piper is definitely more closed off and quiet, she's more focused on her career than relationships. She has dealt with some trauma over the years.
Jaxon is more...outgoing. Jaxon is impulsive, which sometimes makes him do things without thinking them through. He will be forgiven, the things are not life threatening. LOL.
Jaxon and Piper have a very unique relationship and it's very dear to me. There is some ups and downs but in the end, they get a happy ending (sorry for the masocists who love to make themselves cry)

Okayyy well...why are you still here?? Go read! Have fun!!!