It's true

Since that day, jamie kept coming over to check on me almost everyday...we also hang out every night . We've got to know each other better and our relationship got stronger.
One day, while we were walking on the beach, he gave me an envelope and asked me to open it. I took it from his hand and opened it... It's a VIP ticket for his concert... I couldn't believe my eyes..I was surprised as I never expected it... I swear he keeps impressing me everyday ...he makes me fall harder for him everyday...

" I expect you to be there!" He said smiling at me .

I nodded and gave him a tight hug.
I can't imagine living without him anymore..
he makes me feel so happy and safe when I'm around him. He never fail to make me laugh and lift my spirits.. he's loving and caring... In one word, he's an angel.
————
Next day at 7 pm

"It's late, I should get ready " I said to myself as I looked at my hand watch .
I got up from the couch and headed towards my closet.
What should I wear? A long black dress? Nah it's over! Or maybe a shirt with skinny jeans? Nah I'm gonna look basic!
What about a skirt and a tank top? Yes perfect!

What should I wear? A long black dress? Nah it's over! Or maybe a shirt with skinny jeans? Nah I'm gonna look basic!What about a skirt and a tank top? Yes perfect!

Simple but cute.
I then applied some light make up and did my hair. I am extremely excited.. even though we became friends and really close, I am still his biggest fan..
I got ready and waited for Laura to pick me up because we're going together to the concert .
———
At the concert

We finally reach the place. It was extremely crowded. There are more people than I had expected.
Jamie isn't on stage yet . Everyone is yelling and cheering, hoping he'll get on stage sooner.
As Jamie finally comes on, the crowd goes completely wild. I was so happy and excited to see him on stage again.

After Jamie played a few songs, I finally made eye contact with him. He gave me a warm and soft smile. It gave me butterflies to my stomach. I smile back at him, but the moment I felt my cheeks turning slightly red, I quickly looked away from him.
From the moment I've made eye contact with Jamie, I've sang every song as loud as I could. I felt happy.

"This is the last song I am going to play". we suddenly hear Jamie say. Everyone in the crowd yells that they want him to stay and they start to make sad faces.
"But the last song is a special one."
And suddenly, everyone's quiet.
"This song is for a person who's grown to mean a lot to me in a very short time."
Jamie then looks at me, and I start to feel weak at my knees .
My cheeks are as red as they could possibly be.
"This song's for you, Brielle ."
As he starts playing his last song, he looks at me the whole time. I start to feel more
nervous by the minute, but I can't help but to smile.
After the song, he left the stage. I look
around and notice that everyone is staring at me. Laura took my hand and we left the crowd.
"How's my girl feeling!"laura said after we're finally alone again . No eyes are following me again.
"I-" I say, but I get interrupted by my phone that's suddenly ringing.
It's Jamie.

"Hi", I say quietly.
"Hi Brielle . Can you meet me behind the stage ?" I hear Jamie say.
"Uh- yea sure."
"Great. See you in a bit."
"But why ?" I quickly ask, but I notice he
already hung up the phone. I put away my
phone and look at laura.
"Well ?" She asks me, as if she's dying to know what the conversation was about.
"He wants to meet me", I say while biting my lip. I see Laura's face glowing up.
"Well go to him then !"
I smile from ear to ear.
"But what about you?"
"I'll wait for you at your house", Laura says as she gives me a hug before walking away.
I walk behind the stage, and see Jamie waiting for me.
Hey", I say quietly. For some reason, I'm
extremely nervous, and I feel over a thousand butterflies in my stomach.
Jamie and I are all alone. He was holding my hand and staring into my eyes.

"It was really sweet what you did for me on stage", I say, but I quickly look away from him as I feel my cheeks turning red.
He comes closer to me, and pulls me into a hug.
"I meant it. You mean so much to me already. And it feels as if I've known you my whole life" he whispers quietly into my ear. I smile softly as he pulls back. My hands are still resting on his chest, and he is still holding me tightly.
I notice that his eyes are suddenly on my lips. I also look down at his lips, but quickly look back into his eyes again. He suddenly spoke again and said:
"I have feelings for you Brielle."