Chapter 7: The Battle Begins!

Rias Gremory's Peerage
3rd Person POV
Rias and her peerage waited for the map to officially reveal. By the time a minutes passed, the group found the map to be none other than a copy of their own school, Kuoh Academy.

Issei: Fucking Kuoh Academy again?!

Rias nodded.

Rias: It appears so. My assumption is that this was most likely Father's decision. I don't know what he has in mind for this, but my closest guess would be for us to have an advantage since we are members of the school, while Ryan and his household is not.

Issei: If that's so, then maybe we can use it to ambush from surprise right?

Rias: Perhaps. But with Ryan having more experience...

Akeno: Then using one route would be a terrible idea. So we'd have to use more than one route to trick him.

Rias: That's right.

Rias turned to her peerage with a look of pride and confidence.

Rias: Alright! Let's take them down!

Rias's Peerage: Yes Miss President!

As Rias and her peerage chanted, Irina Shidou, Ace for Michael of the Great Seraphs, and Ravel Phenex, daughter of the Phenex Family, were currently sitting in the seats, watching the two peerages preparing for the official match. The two seemed to notice that the crowd had a mixed reaction on who to cheer for.

 The two seemed to notice that the crowd had a mixed reaction on who to cheer for

Irina: Look at this Ravel. This crowd is so well mixed on who to cheer.

Ravel: You're right. On one side, you have Rias the Heiress and her Oppai Dragon Emperor. But on the other hand, you have one of the strongest ranked Pure Blood Devils in the Underworld.

Irina: What?

Ravel faced Irina.

Ravel: I'll admit, Rias is strong, but it seems like the power wise might be in favor of Ryan. Not to mention that he already has the advantage experience wise already. He also has a major win under his belt form beating my brother.

Irina: Seriously?!

Ravel nodded.

Ravel: Yeah. My eldest brother, Ruval. He's the actual heir to my family clan, who's also ranked in the Top 10. Ryan beat him, but it was before he lost to him the first time.

Irina: Oh my.

Ravel: Yeah. There are weaknesses in peerages, which can give many advantages in a rating game. Hm?

Ravel noticed Irina looking confident.

Irina: Well, even if we're just on the sideline, we can do the best we can by cheering for Issei, Rias and the rest of the group to win!

Ravel gave a confident smile back to Irina.

Ravel: Agreed. Let's do our best for the crowd to cheer for our side!