{The End}

I wake up with a jolt.

My frightened eyes wander around the room in a panic, everything seems hazy and impossible to comprehend.

There's a buzzing sound in my ears, a scream from far away travels through them, making me feel like there's something I'm missing.

Like a claw at my memories, trying to scratch at the hard surface to retrieve them.

Shaking my head vigirously, I step out of my bed.

It's the same old room.

Small, yet cozy and comfortable, reeking of home.

"Nat!" My sister's voice drifts through the closed door and soon she bursts it open, stumbling inside and panting heavily.

"What?"

"You won't believe what I saw today!" She gushes, taking a seat on the floor while gaining her breathing pattern back to normal.

I arch an eyebrow as a response, the missing feeling still present in my mind.

"Mavy, Peter and I were just messing around the woods and we came across a wolf! An actual wolf in this part of the woods! Can you believe it?!"

I gasp.

That's the missing piece of puzzle.

The dream.

I had the most marvelous dream ever.

Wolves, Alphas, packs etc. etc.

I laugh, shaking my head in my unbelievability.

How did I even come across such a dream? What was I thinking before sleeping? I feel like laughing at myself.

I'm such a nerd. Reading too many  story books got me real illusional.

"Hey!" Yelena snaps his fingers at my face, gaining my attention. "What're ya thinking? Did you even listen to me or not?"

"Yes I did! That's cool. Now go, I've to get ready for school." I shoo her away and shut the door behind me.

The lavish room of my dreams flashes before my eyes for a second, and I smile to myself. Once again feeling the urge to laugh at my sillyness.

~~~

I shove my books in my locker, still feeling a bit spaced out because of that weird dream, nothing seems to be snapping me out of it yet.

"Hey gorgeous." Someone, rather someone special, wraps me in an embrace from behind as a warm pair of lips presses against my neck. I melt into those arms.

"Hey."

Turning around, I look into the pale blue eyes of my boyfriend.

Steve.

Once again the events of my dreams take place in visions and I feel an ache in my chest. A longing, a want.

"You good?" He brushes some hair out of my face.

I nod.

"I love you." I blurt out.

I just needed to let the words out, because for some reason it feels like we're not complete right now, there's some gap in our love.

"I love you so much." I repeat.

A small, shy smile creeps on his pink lips and he quickly pecks me.

"I love you too, matie."

He smiles mischeviously.

"What?"

"What did you just call me?"

"I said I love you too, my love."

But I swear he said 'matie'. Didn't he?

Somehow that one word managed to fill all the gaps of my mind, my heart. But,

"Are you sure your okay?" He asks with concern in his blue eyes.

And there it is again. The clawing feeling.

His blue eyes stare deeply into mine, as if searching through my soul, reading my mind, each of my thoughts. I feel entranced under his stupified gaze.

My eyes bore dangerously into him and there's something. A slight change in the blues of his orbs, there's this tiniest taints of yellow, spreading around the circle of his pupil, trying to capture the whole ocean, but it vanishes as fast it appears.

"You're scaring me, Nat." Steve's voice breaks my trance and I pull myself out of his grasp.

"Let's head to class." I say and start walking to our class.

I should really snap out of it and focus on the reality.

What was I even thinking? Such impossible thoughts.

We take our desks, I glance a smile at the blonde headed beauty as he adjusts himself by the window.

The sun rays mildly shadow over his figure, making his hair look like burning fire, the paleness of his skin glistening under them. He looks so divine. So muscular and hot. My heart swoons.

I love him so much.

"I love you too."

My heart skips a beat when he replies.

"Did I say that out loud?"

He chuckles, shaking his head and taking my hand in his.

"Nope. But I know that's what you were thinking."

I smile.

Even if it were only a dream, and even if I do not have the lavish life, the big house or the title of being the princess of my late pops, I have Steve.

I have Yelena. I have my mom, who in real actually loves me, thank god.

I have a content life, no burdens on my shoulders, no need to prove myself, I can just be myself and live my life, with my loved ones by my side.

"I'm blessed that I'm fated to you, Steve."

I speak with utter sincerity, my heart and mouth syncing with the display of authentic love I have.

The way Steve's face beams, or the way a redness brushes across his face, it melts my insides like a lava and my heart starts beating in a new found rhythm.

"So am I."

The End.

~~~

A/N:-

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU LOVELY PEOPLE FOR READING MY STORY, FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING.

I know I kinda rushed the ending, I really had no motivation, but I did my best.

Thanks once again.

I love you all!❤️

🎉 You've finished reading Fᴀᴛᴇᴅ Tᴏ Yᴏᴜ : Aʟᴘʜᴀ Tᴏ Aʟᴘʜᴀ || Rᴏᴍᴀɴᴏɢᴇʀs 🎉