𝑽𝑰𝑵𝒀𝑳 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷

𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒,𝐆𝐗𝐆

"Can you drop me off right here.." i mumbled to my Uber driver. I wanted to stop at my local vinyl shop for the Gemini Rights Vinyl by Steve Lacy. I guess that's my shit now. I fix my hair and my necklaces before i step out the car into the shop.

"Hey! welcome to Amoeba Musi-" I hear a raspy female voice speak to me as i enter the shop. "Hey Aries.." Billie seductively says biting the tip of her finger, "You look soo good today. She drags out the 'so' making it sound like a groan, rolling her eyes back. "Hey Billie." i giggle leaning on the counter. She flickers her eyes down to my cleavage to my lips to my eyes. "Gemini Rights." i say biting my lip.

"Your lucky, we have one left." she smirks sneakily moving from the counter up behind me grabbing ahold of my hips. I glide my fingers over the albums and stop at the blue vinyl. I began to grab it but Billie snatches it from behind me. I quickly turn around and look up into her eyes with a irritated smirk. "Aw, is the pretty girl mad?" she fake pouts and smirks back at me.

I jump up on my tip toes and try to grab it out of her hand. "Are you serious B?" I roll my eyes and she chuckles. "Sucks being short doesn't it mama?" she leans down and gets in my face. I wrap my ring, and nail decorated hands around her neck and pull her closer.

Her eyes widen a bit as i pull her in and she bites her lip. "Whoa, what are you tryna do..?" she looks down at me lips and then my brown eyes. "Kiss me." I say before i roughly smash my lips into hers. she pulls back and carefully sat the vinyl on the counter. "Hold on love." she mumbles against my lips and goes to the sign to close the shop.

She grabs my hand and drags me to the back room with her. The back isn't available to customers, except me, her, and her stoner friends. We all smoke in the back and chill after she closes the shop.

She lays me down on the couch while kissing me. She tugs on my sage green cami and moves her lips down to my neck. I slip off the tank top with nothing underneath and she palms my tits. "Mmm-" i groan muffled in the kiss. She rolls my nipple with her thumb and index, making me throw my head back. She bites her lip as she watches me. She leans down and takes my boob into her mouth. I moan biting the corner of my lip, making eye contact with her as she swirls her tongue.

She releases my boob with a pop and stares down at me. I slip my cargo shorts off and my thong, spreading my legs while i stare at her. "So wet." she groans collecting my wetness with the tip of her finger and puts it to her mouth licking it off. She gets on her knees, her face directly in front of my pussy. she licks a bold strip from my hole to my clit. I throw my head back as her tongue works on my swollen clit. "O..Oh fuck.." I grip her black hair and look down at her.

"You taste so good.." she moans against me. "Mm..shit.." my eyes flutter to the back off my head. Suddenly i feel two long fingers ram into me. "Billie!" i yelp screwing my eyes shut. her thumb replace her tongue and i whine. Getting cut off as she kisses me. letting me taste myself. I moan at my taste and feel her thumb rubbing tight circles on my clit. I whimper and look into her eyes as she towers over me.

"Look at you." she tilts her head and narrows her eyes. "So weak, pitiful. All for me." (LAWWDDD) I tightened around her fingers unintentionally and she smirks. "You like that don't you baby?" she coos. I nod whining. she pounds her fingers into me. I cry out and look down at her fingers slipping in and out of me. "Look at me." She sternly says and i struggle to keep eye contact. "Fucking slut." she mumbles and looks down at my pussy.

She bites her lip and groans. "Your so fucking wet mama." she growls. "I made you this wet baby?" she asks me, her tone softer than the one she had before. "Y..Yes..fuck." i stutter out and blink away tears. She twist her fingers against my spot. I clench my stomach and grip the couch, throwing my head back. My moans louder than before. "Right there mama?" she lowly speaks.

"Ye..Yes right there..! don't stop baby." i rush out clawing the couch. "Don't worry, i won't." she snickers lowly. I repeatedly tighten my walls around her fingers, My breathing picking up. "Let it out ma" she whispers. I squirt all over hand. it gets on the floor and she smirks. "Good girl.." she coos at me leaning down to kiss my lips. I immediately kiss her back sloppily.

She slows down her fingers pulling them out, their coated in my cum. glistening it the light. She licks her lips and sticks them in her mouth. sucking them clean as she looks at me.

I close my shaking legs and lean my head back slowly. She giggles cutely and grabs my clothes. Smiling at me. I look at her through my lashes and she bites her lip, still smiling like an idiot.

"Finish at home?" she plops down in the couch next to me. helping me with my clothes. She slips them on successfully and picks me up bridal style with no struggle. she sits me down on the counter and rung up the vinyl. She stuffed the vinyl in her book bag, carefully slipping it on her shoulders. She grabbed me off the counter and ran stupidly to the door.

She unlocked her car setting me down for a little i held onto her arm for support and she opened the door for me. setting me in the car. She buckled me up and closed the door. Getting in the drivers seat.

"I love you." she said closing her door. "I love you too." i tiredly said leaning my head back, getting comfortable for deserved nap.

(a/n): Vote for next chapter <3 hehe