𝐂𝐘𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒*𝐗

𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐠!𝐩

"Billie please it'll be fun!" she begged squeezing my hands and getting on her tip toes. I  turned my head away from her face and huffed. "I don't know Aries.." I said unsure. she dropped my hands and grabbed my computer.

She opened it and typed in my password before going straight to safari, typing in a camgirl site and clicking on it. she flipped the computer around to show me. I grabbed the computer and looked around the pornographic site. 

I hummed and shook my head no, shutting off the computer and setting it down, "I just don't think its safe, plus i don't want anyone to see what's mine." I said lowly and pulled her in by the waist.

"We could do it together," she said playing with my hoodie strings. "But if you don't want to that's fine..i guess. I'm going to my moms i'll be right back." she said unwrapping my hands from her waist.

I flipped and played with my hair, plopping down on our bed. Should i agree to this? I mean...it's something new to try. Fuck it.

I sat up and grabbed the computer, i set it in my lap and opened it. Oh. Oh. This is interesting. I gulped and tried to ignore the naked body's displayed on my screen. I clicked the camera and shut the laptop.

I dimmed the lights and lit some candles for a somewhat decent background and laid multiple toys and leashes. I left the room looking like that and chilled in the living room until she got home.

My mind was in the gutter as i thought about that damn website. The thought of her arching for me on camera with multiple people watching. My breath hitched as I became hard at the dirty thoughts.

The dirty thoughts didn't help the aching erection between my thighs, My head shot up from my phone to the door as i watched Aries come in from her moms.

She looked at my face, then my phone, then my lap. Her eyes widened a bit and she closed the door behind her, "Why are you hard, Billie?" she giggled setting her tote bag on the floor. I was searching for an answer but she had already been sat on my lap.

"No reason, anyway i have a surprise for you." I rasped, her pretty brown eyes lit up and she smiled. "You wanna do it?" she said. "Maybe, cmon and see." I tapped her thigh and she jumped up.

I took her hand and took us to our room, I pushed open the door and she smiled before unzipping her jacket. "Are you sure?" she said coming up to me. I nodded and unclipped her bra, she gasped softly and smirked before tugging on my hoodie.

I took it off and my bra also, both sat naked on the bed, she tilted the computer at an angle so it wouldn't show our faces. Oh and by the way, we both took viagras when we were already horny so now we're over the top horny.

"You ready?" she said before clicking the 'Go Live' button. I nodded and put my hands in my lap, it was cold in the room. She clicked it and watched the viewers roll in.

-
Aries 𝐏𝐎𝐕

My legs shook as i was being drilled into the sheets, A vibrator rested on my clit also. "P-Please! Let me cum." i whined in the pillow, she moaned and bit her lip looking at where we connected.

"You wanted this shit, did you not princess?" She growled quietly in my ear, on the camera it just looked like she was pulling my hair and leaning down. "Did you not?" She huffed and roughly smacked my ass, leaving it red.

"I-" I struggled to speak as i got cut off by a moan. I couldn't hold it anymore, warm clear fluids sprayed on the sheets and Billies thighs as my legs shook from the immense pleasure.

"Is that all you could take?" Billie giggled taking the vibrator off of my clit and setting it to the side, "Ride me," she said laying down in front of the camera.

I swung my legs over her hips and hovered over her dick before sitting on it. I moaned softly at the how she filled me up, I lifted my hips up and down slowly teasing her and the viewers. "Faster?" i said as i looked at the comments.

She grabbed my hips and guided my up and down, quickly pounding into me as well. I threw my head back and screamed as she hit the most perfect spots in me.

I squeezed my eyes shut and gasped for air as i felt my release coming, Billie cursed under her breath as i tightened around her, She smacked my ass for me to loosen up.

My arms felt weak, so weak i laid in her chest softly. I clawed her right shoulder and bit the other, Billie let out a strained moan as her hips twitched.

"Cum in me.." i said out of breath, her eyes shot down to mine with an 'are you sure?' look. I nodded and tightened around her. Her eyes fell back and so did her head.

Her thighs flexed against mine as she shot her cream in me, i softly moaned at the warm feeling and laid my head on her shoulder. Our heavy breaths being the only thing heard in the poorly lit room.

Suddenly, Billie pushed her hips up into me. I gasped and gripped her hair, i roughly ground my hips on hers as i worked on a release.

My legs twitched and jerked as i shook on her body, She continued to slowly grind into my pussy. Letting out low groans as her dick throbbed inside my walls.

"Its so warm.." she mumbled referring to my tight walls, I sat up and started rolling my hips around on hers. Creating a translucent cream, drenching our inner thighs and the sheets.

"I told you it would be fun."