first kiss and maybe more?

-this story contains smut-

2235 words

*Y/N pov*
I was at the grocery store shopping for snacks for the movie night me and my roommate always have on Saturdays. My roommate and best friend who happens to be Jamie Campbell bower.

I'm not going to lie, I've had a crush on Jamie ever since we met in elementary school. Though I would never dare to tell him, afraid of how it could ruin our friendship.

The fact Jamie was an actor and musician meant that he was almost always busy, but he always made sure to keep Saturday nights free for our movie nights.

I was walking through the store, grabbing snacks every so often with my headphones blasting counterfeit, shutting off the entire world around me. I walked to the self scan so i did not have to waste my energy on human interaction i finished up and left the store walking home.

As I came to my front door, my bag filled with snacks and soda i came to the realization i had forgotten my keys. I start banging on the door hoping Jamie was home and luckily he was, he opened the door smirking at me "looking for this?" He said holding my keys as he let me in.

"Yes, as a matter of fact i was but i know it was fine cause you have no Social life and i knew you were home" i tease knowing he's almost never home because of his job.

"Have you picked out a movie we can watch together yet?" I ask unpacking the groceries and securing my keys in my bag so i don't forget them next time.

"I was thinking maybe we could watch... Hmmm, I'm not gonna lie to you Y/N, i have not picked a movie" Jamie said feigning guilt. "how about 'Love Actually'? its supposed to be really good and its on disney+" i said grabbing the tv remote and settling don on the coutch as jamie prepares the snacks.

"Love actually, isnt that a romantic movie?" jamie asks with a raised eyebrow as he walks into the livingroom holding the snacks and soda's. "yeah? so what" i ask as jamie sits down on the couch. "okay fine, lets watch 'Love Actually' if you want to so bad" jamie teases as i turn on the movie

~time skip to the end of the movie bc im lazy~

By the time the movie ended jamie and I were all cuddled up underneath a blanket, my head layed down on his shoulder while his head rested on mine. The credits  started to roll and i felt jamies head leave mine. i looked to see him staring at me. "whats wrong?" i asked, concern lacing my words. "you're really beautiful you know" jamie muttered.

i gazed into his blue eyes and noticed his eyes briefly flickered south to my lips then back at my eyes. "may i.... may i kiss you?" he asked. i didn't respond i just looked at him and smashed my lips against his, adjusting my position so im now sitting on his lap my hands cupping his cheeks as our lips moved in sync. one of jamies hand was located at the back of my neck, his fingers slightly tangled in my h/l h/c hair. his other hand slowly carresed my side up and down untill settling on my hip as we broke away from the kiss to breathe, our foreheads gently pressed together.

"you have no idea how long i've been wanting to do that" jamie panted feeling his hot breath on my lips. "you have no idea how long i've waited for you to ask" i chuckled quickly pecking his lips as my hands left his face and rested on his chest.

jamie smiled back and kissed me again, this time rougher and full of lust. i kiss him back as i feel his grip on my waist tighten making me whine slightly. jamie smirked into the kiss at my reaction. "what is it baby?" he asked in between kisses. i whine again slightly rocking my hips back and fourth making him groan as i feel a hardness grow against my pelvis, harder every time i move closer to him until jamie tightens his grip on my waist once more stopping my movements.