panic attack

Requested by MajaKiwczewska 

*this story does not contain smut however it does contain loss of a friend and a panic attack, so if this is triggering for you, please do not read*

*445 words*

*Y/N POV*

i was walking upstairs to jamie and my bedroom when i got a text.

"Y/N, we need to talk."

 it read, it was from F/N (friend/name)

"hey, whats up?"

"i wanted to tell you that i dont actually want to be your friend anymore, i havent for a while now and im fed up with your annoying behavior."

i dropped my phone in shock, shaking as tears began to form in my eyes. i heard jamie call out to me but i couldnt comprehend what he said, nor could i respond.

*jamie POV*

i heard a thump coming from the hall. "Y/N? are you alright love?" i called out to her, no response. "Y/N?" i yell out again, setting my phone on the nightstand and walking out to the hallway where i saw her.

she was standing at the top of the stairs, her hand over her mouth as tears streamed down her face. her phone was on the ground that explains the thump. "Y/N baby, are you okay?" i asked her, she didnt respond instead she collapsed to the floor, shaking. i rushed over to her and held her in my arms.

i gently stroked her hair, rocking her back and forth as she sobbed into my chest. i reached out and grabbed her phone to see what happened, i read the texts and anger started to bun inside of me. i was quickly snapped out of my rage when i heard Y/N's breathing get faster and unsteadier.

she was hyperventilating. i quickly put her phone back on the ground, screen down and gabbed her shoulders to make her look at me. "Y/N im gonna need you to take deep breaths okay?" i told her, she didnt respond. "Y/N look at me" i hooked my finger under her chin and she looked at me, the pain in her eyes broke me.

it made me want to cry as well but i cant. i have to be strong for her. "breathe with me" i told her and started taking exaggerated deep breaths, she copied me. after a couple minutes her breathing was calmer, she was still crying but at least  she could breathe again.

she sank down in my lap, one of my arms supporting her neck, my other draped over her waist. "what did i do wrong?" she quietly spoke. "nothing my love, you did absolutely nothing. F/N fucked up by doing what they did, you are perfect Y/N. absolutely perfect." i reassured her. i bent down and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

i brought my hand up to her face and wiped her tears. she looked up at me with puffy red eyes. "thank you jamie, i love you so much" "i love you too Y/N"

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

this was kinda hard for me to write because i myself went through this except i didnt have a jamie to help me through it. i hope this is kind of what you wanted and ill be getting to other requests as soon as i can

not proofread or edited