The thing that would solve 101% of my problems

*this story contains pretty rough smut*

*choking and hair pulling*

*1529 words*

*Y/N POV*

jamie was preforming on venice beach, i, his girlfriend was ofcourse in the crowd, all the way at the front. the entire time girls were screaming at him how much they love him. at one point someone screamed "rail me" at him.

this made me uncomfortable, like jamie made it no secret he was dating me. jamie saw this and winked at me, now i knew he had a plan. about half an hour passes and he finishes his last song. he put his guitar in his guitarbag.

all the girls were still screaming at him and all that shit, suddenly i felt hands on my waist. i looked up to see jamie just in time before i feel myself be slammed against the tree he was previously leaning against. jamie smirked at me for a second just before crashing his lips against mine.

the crowd went pin drop silent. i smiled into the kiss as jamie bit my lower lip asking for enterance, i happily obliged our tongues dancing together for a few seconds before jamie pulled away. suddenly he picked me up and raised me high in the air, as if to make sure everyone saw me. "MY GIRLFRIEND, Y/N EVERYONE" he yelled, the crowd cheered.

he lowered me back down to the ground and grabbed my jaw to place a quick kiss on my lips before grabbing his guitar and my hand to head to our car. once we were in the car jamie once more grabbed my jaw and pulled me in for a longer, more loving kiss. "what was all that for?" i asked him. "i saw how uncomfortable those girls were making you so i decided to show them you're mine and i'm yours"

the entire drive home jamies hand was on my thigh, squeezing every so often, and it was driving me insane. i needed him, and when i glanced over at him, i saw that he needed me as well. my glance turned into me fully checking my boyfriend out, Jamie noticed me staring and smirked. "take a picture, it'll last longer darling" he told me, so i took out my phone and took a picture of him. it captured everything from his gorgeous face down to his tightening jeans.

god he's hot.

in the process of staring at the picture i subconsciously started to rub my legs together, i didn't notice until i felt a squeeze in my thigh and heard "almost home my love." i whined at him. "jamieeee~" "i know i know, but i cant go speeding home just because we're horny can i?" he told me "well you could try" i mumbled at him

as soon as we arrived home, we weren't even inside before i was slammed against the door. Jamie smashed his lips against mine, kissing me so hungrily as if he hasn't eaten in years. he pulled away from my lips and started to kiss and bite at my neck. "j-jamie, inside, the neighbors" i told him. he grunted and opened the door behind me and i almost fell except he had wraped his arm around my waist just in time before i could fall.

i was now leaned back, all that was holding me up from falling was jamies arm. we stood there for a moment, i was blushing and we were just staring into each other's eyes. i reached my arms forward to wrap them around jamies neck to pull myself up and kiss him. he put his hands on my waist again and pushed the door closed with his foot and pushed me against the wall again.

 jamies right hand left my hip and went up to my neck, just resting at the side. he was so close i could feel his breath on my lips, his eyes were half lidded looking at my lips. "do you trust me?" he asked me. "o-of course i do" i stammered, his hand moved and wrapped around my neck, applying slight pressure but not enough to hurt me. "then why were you jealous?" he whispered in my ear.

"c-cause they're all p-prettier than me" i told him. he slightly increased the pressure on my neck, still not enough to hurt me of course. the pressure around my neck made me go weak in the knees and i almost slid down the wall except jamie had pushed his knee in between my legs so now i was basically sitting on his knee. i whined at him just before he kissed me again.

i felt his tongue press against my lip, asking for entrance and i gladly gave it to him. our tongues were fighting for dominance and jamie obviously won. he released his grip on my neck to pick me up, never breaking the kiss as he carried me to the bedroom. he threw me on the bed and tugged at my shorts "off." he mumbled before placing a quick peck on my lips. 

he stood up and started to take his own pants off as i hastily threw my own shorts and panties off. he came back over to me to kiss me again. one of his hands was placed next to my head to keep his balance, the other was gently gliding over the skin of my thigh. he slowly trailed his hand up to the hem of my shirt and started to pull it off as i did the same to his.

i was now just in my bra and he was just in his boxers. "you lied to me" he whispered in my ear. i looked at him confused "w-what?" he tilted my head to the side to make me look at the mirror in our room. "look at you, you're fucking gorgeous." he said, looking in the mirror as well. he looked back at me and roughly kissed me once more.

"jamie, please" i begged for him to touch me, but he wouldn't give in that easily. "please what my love?" he teased, he knew exactly what i want. "please touch me jamie" i begged again. and with that  his hand finally found my heat, he rubbed painfully slow circles on my clit. he got on his knees in front of the bed, his head between my thighs. he used his free hand to push my legs further apart. he took his hand away from my heat making me whine at the loss of contact.

his hand was however quickly replaced by his mouth, gently sucking and licking at me making me see stars. "fuck jamie" i moaned, he hummed against me only adding to the pleasure. i was a moaning mess as he pushed in a finger to add even more pleasure. he pumped and curled his finger in and out of me whilst still licking and sucking on my clit. i felt my release come closer with every single movement of his. "jamie- fuck. i'm so close!" i screamed, my back arching and my hands gripping the sheets as i came.

he slowed down his movements until he pulled his finger out and stuck it in his mouth. "only one finger, god you really needed that huh?" he asked, i nodded eagerly. he came back over to me he bent down, one hand on my waist the other resting on the bed again as he leaned down to kiss my neck. "you ready for more love?" he asked me,, i nodded again "words darling, i need words" "yes". he stood up again to take his boxers off and his dick sprang free hitting his stomach. "on your hands and knees" he commanded, hes such a sweetheart but so dominant in bed.

i did as he said and i felt the bed dent down behind me, with that i knew he was behind me. i felt his tip press against my entrance and soon i felt him push all the way in. his hands were gripping my hips. he gave me a second to adjust and then he slowly started to thrust in and out, my arms gave out and my face hit the sheets moaning silently as he started to go faster and faster until he was fully pounding into me, with every movement i moaned louder.

i felt one of his hands leave my hip and come up to grab a fist full of my hair and jank me up so my shoulders were pressed against his chest. we were both moaning loudly at the change of position. "look at yourself, you're so pretty when i fuck you like this" he whispered in my ear. 

i moaned at his words and felt my release close once again. "jamie im so close, please" i moaned at him. "me too baby" he said against my neck, he started to leave hickeys on my neck and shoulder, occasionally biting aswell. soon i felt the knot in my stomach come undone as i came around his dick. soon after jamie followed and came aswell.

he pulled out and let us fall backwards making me giggle slightly. i rolled off of him and laid next to him. "would i fuck you like that if i wanted any of those girls?" he asked me "i dont know, would you?" i teased. "never" he said and pulled me into a kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

this one took a while bc i could barely concentrate and i was busy but im pretty proud of it. i feel like the ending is a little anticlimactic but still pretty good

not proofread or edited.