Chapter twenty-six

Seth's pov
It's currently 5:50 and y/n just left To go back to her apartment for game night.
If I'm honest I'm actually really excited, y/n loves these people and we hung out watching their streams before we made it official.
I look at the time to see that it's 6:01 so I click into the discord call invitation, hearing six voices talking calmly- well five calm, one screaming.
"Tubbo! Do not tell me to calm down! I could've lost my armor that took me four game nights to get!" A British voice, I can only imagine being tommyinnit, yells.
"Both of you calm down! Y/n's boyfriend joined!" Wilbur yells, noticing me in the call.
"Uhm- hi?" I speak into my microphone, causing y/n to giggle.
"Hi Seth." She waves at her camera, for me, causing me to smile and wave back.
"We should probably introduce ourselves." A calm girl speaks, causing everyone to nod.
"I'll go first! Hi Seth, as you know I'm y/n- your girlfriend!" Y/n giggles, making me grin wider and laugh with her.
"Hi! I'm Toby, also known as Tubbo!"
"Sup bitch! I'm tommy."
"Firstly, tommy- don't call him a bitch. Secondly, hi I'm Wilbur."
"Hi there! I'm niki, aka nihachu!"
"Uh.. hi. I'm ranboo."
"Nice to meet you all, I'm Seth- y/n's boyfriend."
Everyone nods before another person joins, immediately being yelled at by tommy.
"Ugh! Jack go away!" Tommy yells.
"I just got here! Why?! Ugh... oh, hi you must be Seth- I'm jack manifold. sorry I was late guys!" Jack spoke quickly before being interrupted.
"Willllll!!! Why is jack here?!!" Tommy complains, causing everyone to laugh.
"Tommy, Jack is here because he is our friend. Now calm yourself before you embarrass yourself in front of Seth." Wilbur spoke calmly.
"Sorry willl, sorry jack." Tommy sighs.
"Anyways! Now that that's done, what do we want to play first?" Y/n speaks to the call.
"Whatever we decide on, we should make sure Seth has it. Seth what games do you have." Wilbur brings up.
"I have everything that y/n has. We play together sometimes." I tell the group, causing nods.
"How about.... Gartic phone?" Niki suggests.
"I'd be down for some Gartic phone." Everyone tells her in agreement, before we all load up the game.

By the time ten pm hits, it's just me, Wilbur, and y/n. The others had to log off for various reasons, but it's all good because we still had a lot of fun before they had to go.
"So. Y/n any funny stories left?" Wilbur asks, obviously a little bit bored of sitting and thinking of what to do.
"Well me and Seth started officially dating while watching the stream of you blowing up lmanburg.. is that funny enough?" She spoke softly.
"Oh yea! I remember that! You said yes to being my girlfriend and all we heard after it was 'it was never meant to be' and we started dying of laughter!" I remember.
Wilbur laughs softly before deciding that he's gonna log off, y/n and I following shortly after.
It was a good night...